Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Banned

human all the way cus eyepatch.

oh wait, cant do human.. then why of course the only other race that CAN have an eyepatch.. the BARBARIAN!
Old 03-03-2016, 04:02 PM
Banned

Cringing hard at xanaakas posts. Slam is great, not having it would blow. Slam probably lands half the time on cloth casters. With a haste item and your self casted haste your easily getting a slam attempt for every gate. You can slam other cool things like wizard nukes on pals as well. What ever you do discard all advice xanaaka has to offer
Old 03-03-2016, 04:31 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cringing hard at xanaakas posts. Slam is great, not having it would blow. Slam probably lands half the time on cloth casters. With a haste item and your self casted haste your easily getting a slam attempt for every gate. You can slam other cool things like wizard nukes on pals as well. What ever you do discard all advice xanaaka has to offer
you play a shadow knight, in which slam skills up based on bash, making it actually land once in a while like you described. on classes without bash like shaman, rogue, etc its barely ever gonna land on a player character. questioning if you even play everquest jesus dude.

on shaman there's no reason not to have slam even though it won't work very often on players. nothing shares the cooldown, its an extra free button to press and its cool when it works.

also lol if you're trying to imply a rogue should ever use slam. please, tell me a situation where a rogue should use slam. id love to hear it!!
Last edited by Xaanka; 03-03-2016 at 04:36 PM..
Old 03-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you play a shadow knight, in which slam skills up based on bash, making it actually land once in a while like you described. on classes without bash like shaman, rogue, etc its barely ever gonna land on a player character. questioning if you even play everquest jesus dude.

on shaman there's no reason not to have slam even though it won't work very often on players. nothing shares the cooldown, its an extra free button to press and its cool when it works.

also lol if you're trying to imply a rogue should ever use slam. please, tell me a situation where a rogue should use slam. id love to hear it!!
Slam lands more often from behind. Super strong on gaters as well as abashi clicking monks.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:08 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuvy The Destroyer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Slam lands more often from behind. Super strong on gaters as well as abashi clicking monks.
Ya its useful on a shaman but these guys are trying to say I should be slamming on a rogue (hint you interrupt casts with melee push and archery on a rog and backstab is more push than slam bc it has a better hit rate)
Old 03-03-2016, 07:13 PM
Aviak

This escalated quickly.

What rogue races can worship Innorruk?
Old 03-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Fire Giant

iksars can wear the pd robe which looks badass
Old 03-03-2016, 07:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semmysosa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This escalated quickly.

What rogue races can worship Innorruk?
Dark elf
Old 03-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Obviously Trolls are the best Shamans because Barbarian Rogues have the option of using Slam instead of Backstab. Internet forums are awesome like that. Personally I think Xaanka's first post covered it pretty well, so I'll quote it:

"Ogre is the best shaman for soloing nameds that can summon (51+)
Iksars and Trolls are the best shamans for everything else like raiding pvp leveling etc"

I agree with his assessment.

Danth
Old 03-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanaaka
you play a shadow knight, in which slam skills up based on bash, making it actually land once in a while like you described
I play an iksar shadowknight aka no slam and a troll shaman aka slam ( 0 bash skill )

Quote:
slams kinda useless actually, but its marginally better than nothing & nothing else shares the cooldown.
WRONG

Quote:
Why would I? Slam has a near zero chance of landing from a non-bash class, and it shares a cooldown with backstab. Even if they're gating at full hp you're more likely to interrupt it with backstab (push)
WRONG
Closed Thread