Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 06:10 PM
Sarnak

Just got my faction from indifferent to Kindly doing the following:

2x Bondl turnin
1x Test of Stupid Goddamn Ocean Sitting
5 or 6x Glaron/Tobian kill turnins

Thanks Phobus for the intel. Off to CoM we go!

"Thou speak'st aright; I am that merry wanderer of the night."
Old 10-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Kobold

me dumb
Last edited by Muchew; 10-20-2012 at 12:18 PM..
Old 10-21-2012, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just got my faction from indifferent to Kindly doing the following:

2x Bondl turnin
1x Test of Stupid Goddamn Ocean Sitting
5 or 6x Glaron/Tobian kill turnins

Thanks Phobus for the intel. Off to CoM we go!
Up to Warmly after 1 Bondl turnin, 1 report turnin and 2 Glaron/Tobian turnins. Any idea how long it takes to go from warmly to max?

"Thou speak'st aright; I am that merry wanderer of the night."
Old 12-20-2012, 01:35 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hey all quick question - I got my faction up to kindly doing the quest line up to the black dire step, and then doing the woe/envy/shield turn in about 5-6 times. I got out to EJ and hailed the spirit sentinel, and he ignored me until i turned the stone into him to start the black dire step. Midway through the conversation I was attacked and forced to zone into CoM to drop aggro. I got back out there and now the sentinel is completely ignoring me, wont respond to any hails or quest prompts I say to him. Any ideas as to how to proceed?
Old 12-20-2012, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaedyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey all quick question - I got my faction up to kindly doing the quest line up to the black dire step, and then doing the woe/envy/shield turn in about 5-6 times. I got out to EJ and hailed the spirit sentinel, and he ignored me until i turned the stone into him to start the black dire step. Midway through the conversation I was attacked and forced to zone into CoM to drop aggro. I got back out there and now the sentinel is completely ignoring me, wont respond to any hails or quest prompts I say to him. Any ideas as to how to proceed?
You can still do the page hand-ins (CoM random drops) to reach max faction? I hope so at least. Not sure if a petition would get you anywhere but might be worth a go at it.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaedyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make sure you are not inv, just saying[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] happened to me lol
Old 12-21-2012, 12:48 AM
Kobold

Also you might need to be warmly at this point,can't remember. I just did CoM pages a few times and that got me to warmly.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:56 PM
Sarnak

So I have a question about these faction turn ins. Are we able to just turn them in without handing in the requisite gem?

Lazaraak 45 iksar Shaman
Old 01-15-2013, 04:59 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Lamil - Yeah when your faction is high enough to get (and turn in the book) just repeat the phrase to spawn the book and the npc will give you a new one, so when in CoM complete one, then get all the pages again before a turn in so you can do two at once.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:32 AM
Sarnak

Awesome thanks. I'm at the test of patience part. At 45 should I be able to solo it?
Closed Thread