Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2021, 06:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do UN guilds plan to raid in an environment when Seal Team is eventually unbanned and not bound by UN agreements?
TBD - Lotta variables and we don't know what conditions (if any) will be put in place. For now, we will work to find an amicable way to enjoy EverQuest.
Old 02-12-2021, 06:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YMMV when it comes to "Classic". What I remember from LTV server was more akin to what we see on open weekends, what I remember from Stromm was more like a rotation or race setup. (I played both of those servers from their launch, and Fennin Ro on game launch, though I didn't get into raiding there).

Different servers developed differently and there is no one true classic.
Some even did their bazaars in.... Greater Faydark! Ewwwwww!

/shudder
Old 02-12-2021, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some even did their bazaars in.... Greater Faydark! Ewwwwww!

/shudder
That is heresy, but what we do here isn't proper either. The market should be deeper into the tunnel by Shady Swashbuckler with people spread out around the wall.
Old 02-12-2021, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBD - Lotta variables and we don't know what conditions (if any) will be put in place. For now, we will work to find an amicable way to enjoy EverQuest.
Most honest take I've seen so far from leadership of any side. Thank you.
Old 02-12-2021, 07:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is heresy, but what we do here isn't proper either. The market should be deeper into the tunnel by Shady Swashbuckler with people spread out around the wall.
Truth. I can't even remember what server I played on back when, though...
Old 02-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do UN guilds plan to raid in an environment when Seal Team is eventually unbanned and not bound by UN agreements?
the way they are going that wont be anytime soon.
Old 02-12-2021, 08:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YMMV when it comes to "Classic". What I remember from LTV server was more akin to what we see on open weekends, what I remember from Stromm was more like a rotation or race setup. (I played both of those servers from their launch, and Fennin Ro on game launch, though I didn't get into raiding there).

Different servers developed differently and there is no one true classic.
eggsactly
Old 02-12-2021, 09:31 PM
Sarnak

Everyone else must of played on turd servers, my server must have been the greatest ever because I never dealt with this much toxic garbage in my life. On live, I never joined a guild, but I would group with different guild members randomly, they always enjoyed how well I ran my groups. So when they would get a notice for a raid while in my groups, they would always extend an invitation to join them. I went on dozens of raids guild-less. I can't even get in a group guild-less on this server. This server is so silo'ed off its pathetic, community? Where is this community you speak of? If you aren't in a guild on this server you don't exist . . .
Everyone acting like one open raid a month is like mother Teresa giving the starving children of the world all the sustenance they need to survive.
I would say 90% of characters on this server are guild-ed, not including the alts all these guild members have. Too many guilds is why this server sucks. They run the casual players away, making all private servers have a self fulfilling prophecy of dwindling population by Steal Team mentality permeating all these guilds. Which begs the question, why not make another server simply to deal with this log jam at the end game that only continues to get worse and cause all sorts of drama an chaos running players away? I'm sure the GM's are tired of all the whining.
Last edited by NPC; 02-12-2021 at 09:42 PM..
Old 02-13-2021, 02:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Easy, GM enforced.

Already some rules and rotational content about to be, can be extended to other content should ST not be complying again.
Old 02-13-2021, 02:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Might have to play by *gasp* the server rules and not rules constantly crafted and twisted by people with competitive interests.
Closed Thread