Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2023, 10:05 PM
Banned

Got a request at work from a mom for her 300lb+ 17yr old son who took his dog into the backyard yesterday and stabbed it to death with a kitchen knife then threw it in the trash out front

Speaking to the mom I was like what he did is criminal, did police ask if you wanted to press charges? And she said no they said there’s no crime because animals are property

I told her in nicer words that Phoenix police is under water due to having burnt out and not enough staff so they have been quiet quitting for years and not wanting to do their jobs. Even if it was properly, then why wouldn’t killing it be considered property damage? But it’s not, it’s animal cruelty

So I got my boss to get on the phone with police and make them do their job and charge this future serial killer

Edit: She also said she didn’t feel safe with him in the home because he also had threatened her, and since he was only a month from 18, I told her just don’t pick him up from the behavioral health hospital

DCS won’t get involved on someone only a month from 18, and he can go right from there to a homeless shelter

Shits going to be getting real for this kid real fast. Justice
Last edited by unsunghero; 01-23-2023 at 10:20 PM..