Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-27-2022, 03:03 PM
Banned

Gal I’m dating sent this pic of the sky on her drive back to az. We get pretty de-sensitized to good sunrises and sunsets here but this one is pretty good

AZ has the best sky’s this side of the aurora borealis
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 43AF7447-8D18-4D9F-8E29-F973781FB20E.jpg (18.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-27-2022, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

The Sun Rose
Old 12-27-2022, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

yah that is pretty my favorite skies where utah tho not gonna lie i don't think they can be beat by anywhere except maybe the austrian alps or siberia
Old 12-27-2022, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

This was my sunset a short walk from my apartment when I lived in Japan. I miss it. Every summer there is a day where the sun would set right behind Fuji, they called it diamond Fuji. The whole town would come out to watch it and drink on the beach. I dropped acid a few times there, magical lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 62416535-A564-4946-A3BB-CE51754B11E6.jpg (21.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-27-2022, 05:56 PM
Banned

^
That ain’t bad either
Old 12-28-2022, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Butchered my first chicken today. Not quite as gruesome as the pig. Made some delicious schnitzel.

Romania is a wacky place, but there’s something nice about the simplicity of life here.
Old 12-28-2022, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Butchered my first chicken today.
When I was a kid, one of my friends wanted a chicken coop where he could keep chickens.

The chickens ended up getting some terminal and very contagious disease. So we had to kill them. I forget who told us we had to do that (there were no adults around).

We all learned a little about arterial spray that day.

Probably 20 chickens or so. We were COVERED in blood.

We didn't have any guns available because we were all like 9 years old.

So we just used some old rusty hatchets.

This all took place in a suburban backyard. I wonder what the neighbors thought when they saw 5 or 6 blood covered children walking out of their yard.
Old 12-28-2022, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah that was the reason the in laws said we had to kill this chicken today. It was sick or something. But not sick enough to eat!

I got to hack the head off, which they all thought was absolutely hilarious. Got some good spray, but was warned ahead of time so made sure to point it away lol.

20 in a row must have been a horror show.
Old 12-28-2022, 09:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I was a kid, one of my friends wanted a chicken coop where he could keep chickens.

The chickens ended up getting some terminal and very contagious disease. So we had to kill them. I forget who told us we had to do that (there were no adults around).

We all learned a little about arterial spray that day.

Probably 20 chickens or so. We were COVERED in blood.

We didn't have any guns available because we were all like 9 years old.

So we just used some old rusty hatchets.

This all took place in a suburban backyard. I wonder what the neighbors thought when they saw 5 or 6 blood covered children walking out of their yard.
Had a cat that would go out our doggy door every day and not come back without something (bird, gopher, or baby rabbit) in its mouth

The longer he had it, the more pieces it would be in. After a while our carpets looked like the Manson family, just old dried bloodstains and feathers

Some of the stuff he’d thrash pretty good but wouldn’t kill. So I’d take the animal’s torn up hobbled ass halfway down the block to try to give it a fighting chance. But the cat would give me a look like “you just took that thing away from me? I’m going to carve it into 10 pieces instead of 5 this time, just because of that”…and then it would. The animal never ended up getting away, the cat would find it again, especially if it was really hurt

So the only other solution was The Killing Brick. Just looked away and threw it straight down onto the wounded animals’s head as hard as I could. Had to do that a lot as a kid…
Old 12-28-2022, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that was the reason the in laws said we had to kill this chicken today. It was sick or something. But not sick enough to eat!

I got to hack the head off, which they all thought was absolutely hilarious. Got some good spray, but was warned ahead of time so made sure to point it away lol.

20 in a row must have been a horror show.
Did the chicken say (if so I suggest you avoid weddings for a while)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 419FFCF7-8934-4487-B6D0-8709D0D87A7C.jpg (20.2 KB, 0 views)