Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Default Deep-Sea Ghost Shark Filmed Alive In Ocean For First Time

Thought this was pretty cool..
fun to imagine what kind of stuff we will find in the ocean... even if it's just aliens...

Deep-Sea Ghost Shark Filmed Alive In Ocean For First Time

Quote:
Also called chimaeras, ghost sharks are dead-eyed, wing-finned fish rarely seen by people.
almost looks like a joke article...

Quote:
The team analyzed the video and now believe it's a pointy-nosed blue chimaera (Hydrolagus trolli), a species usually found near Australia and New Zealand
or it says maybe they are water bunnies...

also the shark lead me to the http://news.nationalgeographic.com/weird-wild/ page and probably worth a look-through...

example - Watch the Bizarre Moment a Snake Plays Dead

snake feign death is a pretty macro view maybe... /shrug /cheer
Old 12-18-2016, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Thread seems pretty controversial. A ghost shark?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-18-2016, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Cool looking fish.
Old 12-18-2016, 09:41 PM
Banned

in my dreams i pass over the black river into the realm of the underworld and i meet a man who gives me the sacred lotus flower, the only food which the ghost sharks eat, and i stick my hand into the Styx and summon from the blackness a great Ghost Shark and I leap upon its back and force a bit and reins into its mouth and i ride this Ghost Shark into the depths of hell to fight the King of the Underworld, who is threatening to Consume us all, but he is Great and I am a mortal and he bludgeons me with his terrible mace, until with my last breath I realize I had the power to defeat him all along and by embracing this demon with pure love he diminishes, and I ride the Ghost Shark back to my little village where the peasants stare in disbelief and I deliver this elixir to them all and we are forever saved from the spiritual menace that dwells within our hearts. God Bless Trump.
Old 12-19-2016, 08:06 AM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

I like how the article opens:

Quote:
The odd-looking fish, which sports a retractable sex organ on its head, was also spotted in the Northern Hemisphere for the first time.
Was trying to figure out if it liek is on it's forehead ( didn't see it there) or what and decided maybe it's on it's chin. It's chin looks messy enough to be fish organs. Never seen any before, so don't know for sure though I have eaten Shirako and it was super yummy tbh (fishy/salty like most seafood, not bitter or bleachy or anything) but that more part of inside a fish.

Now, on Blue planet (I think that what it was) I did see a part about this one type of fish that lives in big schools and basically makes these giant gooey nurseries in the middle of the ocean. All the female fishes swim around dropping their eggs in a somewhat central location and then all the male ones just swim by blasting EVERYTHING. sad part is some of the fishes actually get stuck in the giant spoojy love ball and die there :c just trying to make babies.

To the point though, they did not show fish parts in Blue Planet, so I don't really know what they look like, except that they must be different because they don't have penetrative sex. I would imagine their parts look more like a nozzle or something based on what I witnessed.

Anyway, pretty neat looking fish :3
Old 12-19-2016, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

Very cool,
Makes me wonder what other deep sea monsters are lurking below the surface.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-19-2016, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

Cool I wonder what's lurking down there.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-19-2016, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

Probably low of other amazingly super cool things you can't even imagine ^^
Old 12-19-2016, 09:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in my dreams i pass over the black river into the realm of the underworld and i meet a man who gives me the sacred lotus flower, the only food which the ghost sharks eat, and i stick my hand into the Styx and summon from the blackness a great Ghost Shark and I leap upon its back and force a bit and reins into its mouth and i ride this Ghost Shark into the depths of hell to fight the King of the Underworld, who is threatening to Consume us all, but he is Great and I am a mortal and he bludgeons me with his terrible mace, until with my last breath I realize I had the power to defeat him all along and by embracing this demon with pure love he diminishes, and I ride the Ghost Shark back to my little village where the peasants stare in disbelief and I deliver this elixir to them all and we are forever saved from the spiritual menace that dwells within our hearts. God Bless Trump.
Ty for ur service
Closed Thread