Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkwingDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a thought, if it isn’t your instinct to help your fellow gamers, in any situation, you’re a trash human.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fucking dude is sitting at a keyboard or phone or something spending his time posting on elf forums, and playing an elf game, while kids in half the world are starving and drinking toilet water. But he's gonna try to take the high ground and call people human trash over /roleplay and /anon and camp checks.

Pot, meet kettle. We're all shitty people.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 11-26-2019 at 10:52 AM..
Old 11-26-2019, 11:06 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordgordon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is right. From now on I shall use roleplay while at a camp
Of course this. But you have to live up to /role while camping. "None shall slay a hermit except for myself! Any who intrude on my ritualistic slaughter shall face the fury of the Gods!"
Old 11-26-2019, 12:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow, this board is literally full of cancer and pathetic people arguing over the dumbest stuff. i'm so out of here. ever coming here was a huge mistake.
Cannot agree more to this. I've had very few issues with people in-game, most seem very nice, but this board seem full of snowflakes. I can't remember if I've ever seen a board with such a frequency of whiners. Relax and enjoy the free game, why take it so seriously?
Old 11-26-2019, 12:11 PM
Kobold

/Anon and /role are stupid and should have been removed from the game / never included to begin with.
Old 11-26-2019, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Anon and roleplay should enable PvP flags.
Old 11-26-2019, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/Anon and /role are stupid and should have been removed from the game / never included to begin with.
Why? I think the game is better for having it.
Closed Thread