Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2016, 12:58 AM
Banned

yes i do participate in society
Old 11-30-2016, 01:10 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are lots of places online to find obscure titles. Some are even legal. I find a lots of old movies on TPB that are seemingly available no place else.
I know for wrestling particularly theres some good ones... shit that WWE edit out of re-releases that you'd find on old VHS tapes and stuff.
Old 11-30-2016, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are lots of places online to find obscure titles. Some are even legal. I find a lots of old movies on TPB that are seemingly available no place else.
Yeah that's one site, then netflix eh so-so but has some ok tv series. Then youtube has some good flicks. Like one this year was Star Trek: Horizon and they just wrapped up another one and have it in editing.
Old 11-30-2016, 05:25 AM
Planar Protector

Hastings was better imo—had a book/comics/titty magazine section with bean bag chairs, vhs/dvd section, and video games for just about every console, plus two random games that were free to play for 15min but none of the staff ever enforced the time limit.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...ons-this-fall/

RIP
Old 11-30-2016, 09:13 AM
Kobold

Out here in Ohio we have a ton of "Family Videos" which is exactly like a blockbuster etc. I was pretty damn surprised to find they still exist.
Old 11-30-2016, 12:24 PM
Banned

I'm visiting me parents in Seattle atm, they got a big indie one just up the road. Maybe I'll go patronize them
Old 11-30-2016, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ppl who pay money for data disgust and horrify me
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wat a great way 2 ensure quality entertainment in the future

i am calling you a moran
Quality only happens when capitalism is left out.
Old 12-02-2016, 05:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ppl who pay money for data disgust and horrify me
People who steal horrify me more. Because they take what is not their own. People produce things to make a living, what do you do? steal for a living ? good show scum bag!
Old 12-02-2016, 06:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmroo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who steal horrify me more. Because they take what is not their own. People produce things to make a living, what do you do? steal for a living ? good show scum bag!
Now maybe you have an understanding for how I feel about libsters and their redistribution of wealth taxes. Did ya know that after we broke off from Europe, fought that revolutionary war with blood in the streets and all, there were no taxes on Citizens, never meant to be any? Now we're just like Europe. Big damn govt that robs us blind at gunpoint.
Old 12-02-2016, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

When I was a small boy, I wanted to rent Flash Gordon. When my mother and I accidentally chose Flesh Gordon instead the cashier did not point out this movie might not be appropriate for a child. Years later I would kill a courier byciclist named DeShawn whilst I was driving high on crack cocaine. So no, I don't really care for video rental stores.
Closed Thread