Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if a bum stumbles into a McDonald's and is dying of hunger?

"Sorry sir, we can't sell you that burger, you've had too much, fat fuck."

Then he dies.

The blood is on your hands.

Because you're sensitive around whales.
A McDonald's Big Mac is 520 calories...They could get that shit down to 400 easy if they weren't allowed to make 250 of those calories fat (1 of them transfat). Keep in mind it only has 25 grams of protein...kind of low for a beef burger /w cheese (because its like half fat).

This UK law wouldn't even prevent the sale of big macs..now the Double quarter pounder might be in trouble:

It has 770 calories (410 from fat) and 2.5g of trans fat. According to this new law -- they would have to get it down to 698 I think. Again -- very doable.

This should be re-entitled a food quality control rather than a "calorie cap."

A Super Star with Cheese (I used to get these) is 920 calories. 504 of those are from fat including 2g of trans fat.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 10-12-2018 at 04:39 PM..
Old 10-12-2018, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A McDonald's Big Mac is 520 calories...They could get that shit down to 400 easy if they weren't allowed to make 250 of those calories fat (1 of them transfat). Keep in mind it only has 25 grams of protein...kind of low for a beef burger /w cheese (because its like half fat).

This UK law wouldn't even prevent the sale of big macs..now the Double quarter pounder might be in trouble:

It has 770 calories (410 from fat) and 2.5g of trans fat. According to this new law -- they would have to get it down to 698 I think. Again -- very doable.

This should be re-entitled a food quality control rather than a "calorie cap."
My vagina, my choice.

It's my choice what to shove up there and I should be free to pop a double quarter pounder in my pearl locket.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My vagina, my choice.

It's my choice what to shove up there and I should be free to pop a double quarter pounder in my pearl locket.
Again, were talking about regulation of prepared food served to the public. Not making it illegal for anyone to make any buger they want in their house. It's just we don't need big burger chains cramming more calories into our poor fat kids because they have zero incentive not to.

Some kids will just be fat without big changes...but they could be like 20% less fat if we just get these places to try to be somewhat reasonable.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:53 PM
Banned

lol "not fake" "news"
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2018, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I couldn't walk down the street without drunks tripping over each other, puking, and wallowing their own piss. At some point we would need to pass laws about that. Oh yea that's right -- there is one: public drunkeness.

Got to go home to get shit faced that bad.

And that's all were asking about burger that are 1000 calories. If you need a burger 1000+ calories. Your going to have to make that shit yourself and know that society generally disapproves of your behavior.
Agreed bud. We need to strictly regulate processed foods and also have to start taxing sugar heavily

Also, a 1% income tax per BMI > 25. If the BMI metric doesn’t work for the bodybuilders, maybe some other more accurate metric. However, an income tax is warranted. Also, anyone obese should not be eligible for any form of state assistance, including usage of roads. Walk everywhere
Old 10-12-2018, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
My vagina, my choice.

You'd have to be selling your vagina for consumption to have equivalence. Which raises the prostitution question, and most areas where prostitution is legalized have health regulations due to potential health risks with sexual activity. You're round about supporting the greater regulation of food products sold.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
taxing sugar heavily
told you this guy was a non american.

gob ack to iran.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
told you this guy was a non american.

gob ack to iran.
Between the two of us, you’d be the one deported. That’s the way capitalism works

God bleSS america
Old 10-12-2018, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Between the two of us, you’d be the one deported. That’s the way capitalism works

God bleSS america
You don't belong in the US.

This isn't your home.

Hope this helps
Old 10-12-2018, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You don't belong in the US.

This isn't your home.

Hope this helps
But then why does Jesus, who founded America, favor ever step I take? Also, you look persian dude