Sarnak

go girl <3
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 03-04-2018, 01:04 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Eh I guess urls don’t work here books called The Daily Writer
Old 03-04-2018, 02:29 AM
Fire Giant

I caught the part about chantix. Try Wellbutrin. It is a mild anti-depressant and has a lovely side effect of somehow not reminding you it is time for a smoke. Odd! It helped me tremendously. I smoked for over 20 years and have not had a single smoke since August 30, 2016.

Of course, you have to do the work as well. There is no magic bullet, but there is a pill-shaped handy-pal! GL!
Old 03-04-2018, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

hi cec!

ymmv on chantix, but that shit straight broke my brain and left me all sorts of fucky for weeks

if you want to go on the cheap side find a copy of 'the easy way to quit smoking' by alan carr. getting yourself into the right state of mind to drop it is 99% of the battle the first few months~
Old 03-04-2018, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you stand to gain from this post? Don't be a shithead.
I'm being a shit head because a man is describing how he can't wait to be a mom. To top it off he believes he's a female?

How would you feel being adopted by 2 men. 1 dresses like a female. Would you bring your friends over?
Old 03-04-2018, 11:25 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-04-2018, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm being a shit head because a man is describing how he can't wait to be a mom. To top it off he believes he's a female?

How would you feel being adopted by 2 men. 1 dresses like a female. Would you bring your friends over?
P99 has 2 or 3 trans women here. Don’t be a dick. She’s doing what makes her happy. Always had mad respect for Ceci.. she knows everything about this game & is a sweet heart.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 has 2 or 3 trans women here. Don’t be a dick. She’s doing what makes her happy. Always had mad respect for Ceci.. she knows everything about this game & is a sweet heart.
quoted for truth
Old 03-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you and Caiu officially a thing now?
it's not caiu, it's kbrown.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No need to be an asshole because you're attracted to her and that makes you feel uncomfortable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Look deep within honey, and admit a few things to yourself. The anger will subside and you'll be a happier human being. It starts with loving yourself.
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Closed Thread