Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 01:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
glad you're enjoying agnarr

stay there

stay mad
Not mad, just disappointed in the lack of intelligence that is so prominent in this community (the RNF community).

Also, just ran through ToV - Open world ToV is fully popped, and there's also instancing. Come get some!
Old 03-04-2018, 01:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing here explains why you didnt come to us when you know the GMs love suspending A/A and typically we offer whatever is needed to not have petitions put in when we fuck up. This is a large slap in the face to my entire community and we have you and CSG to thank. Cannot believe I have wasted time trying to deal with you guys in the past, total sucker for thinking it would create an open line of communication for the future for when stuff like this arises. Not a single message was sent to me that this was something CSG was seeking, total joke of a justice system where the guilty parties do not even know they are being thrown in jail until they wake up behind bars.
Last time I was in tells with the above quoted scumbag my guild was trained at the entrance to tov by this scumbags guild and he acted oblivious to the matter which in turn caused our vulak lock to expire. You are a liar and you reap what you sow. I hope you get a 60 day rather than disbanded on your next one.

The only slap in the face to this community has been the poor leadership of your guild and the constant lies and denials of the offenses you have been committing for quite some time.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That council was really only for Vox / Nag + planes / gods. Trak also? Nothing in Velious and onwards. I remember still pretty much racing for everything.

Also, too many French....
I am going to have to call bullshit. Plane of growth / ring war / velk sorc / sontalak was all on rotation. The rest of the "raid areas" did not need to be on rotation due to the amount of mobs and the fact most people were not a holes to eachother.

With that said, the few guilds that did vp / sleeper rotated amongst each other. If another guild wanted an attempt, it was not an issue for anyone to wait and see if they succeed. If they wiped after two attempts, it would default to waiting guild.

ToV has way too many targets for a single guild unless they are greedy Lil shits.

*gets off soapbox*
Old 03-04-2018, 01:19 PM
Banned

(Sorry you didn’t get raid)
Old 03-04-2018, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

What is it about getting suspended that turns a guilds' members into thriving life coaches?
Old 03-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last time I was in tells with the above quoted scumbag my guild was trained at the entrance to tov by this scumbags guild and he acted oblivious to the matter which in turn caused our vulak lock to expire. You are a liar and you reap what you sow. I hope you get a 60 day rather than disbanded on your next one.

The only slap in the face to this community has been the poor leadership of your guild and the constant lies and denials of the offenses you have been committing for quite some time.
Yea I almost felt sorry for AWK but thanks for the reminder. They got zero for that offense, and Rustle lost the Vulak. Honestly I don't think even 60 days would change their leadership's approach. Only when the warmbodies desert in mass and they don't have the numbers to compete

When are you going to come back and show us how to play again
Old 03-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by semenko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea an entire guild letting a dragon run right thru/by them to the entrance is a special level indeed
When fighting in the cubby the puller has to run into the cubby by taking a left turn at the bottom of the stairs and then another left turn for a total of 180 degrees...the dragon will follow the puller all the way in and the tank can only use their clicky to grab the dragon once it is in line of sight after taking the second turn itself.

If the puller were oblivious to the cubby being the spot (read up on the thread, he had just logged in and was), it would be very easy for the dragon to get to the bottom of the stairs and take 2 steps into the zone in room where nobody realized it wasn't coming into the cubby. The first main tank, being the only person that should be tagging it off of the puller, would have absolutely no chance to get it before it was in the zone in room and killing the puller and then setting of a new FTE on the other raid.

So when you think about all of those questions you originally asked, do they still seem like good questions from a player that has any idea what's going on?

CSG players coming her in droves to assume this was malicious and make dumb accusations are what keep you on A/A's shit list.
Old 03-04-2018, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

CSG is like a homeless person putting their shopping cart full of cans in someone's driveway then acting enraged when someone pulls in and knocks a can over. Even though he can just pick up his can and move on he hates society so much because he's a failure that he calls the police and sues the person for damaging his precious soup can
Old 03-04-2018, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CSG is like a homeless person putting their shopping cart full of cans in someone's driveway then acting enraged when someone pulls in and knocks a can over. Even though he can just pick up his can and move on he hates society so much because he's a failure that he calls the police and sues the person for damaging his precious soup can
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-04-2018, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

CSG getting trained wasn't the fault of one person. It takes a pull team to bring a dragon into zone in clean.

Would it really have killed AWK to wait until Eashan was dead to pull Feshlak? Yea it's dumb to think that they were trying to wipe CSG on purpose. It was a reckless calculated risky play. One that showed no regard for other players.
Closed Thread