Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so glad to see that RnF has become a giant hugbox for the trans community of P99.

You know, I remember a time when the women of P99 would get torn to shreds on here, Coldblooded chased off the server because Tiggles posted her IRL photo and people roasted the shit out of her. Knix trying to hang with the big boys and getting her shit pushed in every time she tried to defend herself here. Tralina falling off toilets and getting made fun of all over the place.

Guess you have to be a man who thinks he's a woman to get any respect in these parts.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, this is some tumblr level bullshit in here. I don't give a shit what your mental dysfunction is, this used to be the place to tear each other down, not slap each other on the back.

I'd say the mods should delete/move this post, but fuck, we all know how that shit goes, probably too busy suspending a guild for some dumb shit.

PS: I stream now, if any of this made you mad, come make fun of me and my fat voice:

http://twitch.tv/sussypoo
You're voice doesn't sound cis. U need to work on that voice. Not passing at all.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:00 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Banned

I skyped sex fandango and he stayed in my discord for like months, lost a bunch weight, U should get back with me.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Sarnak

We've known each other how long now through EQ.. and first time I have seen a pic of you and OMG you are so cute! I couldn't be happier for you right now, yes you lost your job but you seemed to have gained this inner confidence recently and it's lovely to see.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so glad to see that RnF has become a giant hugbox for the trans community of P99.

You know, I remember a time when the women of P99 would get torn to shreds on here, Coldblooded chased off the server because Tiggles posted her IRL photo and people roasted the shit out of her. Knix trying to hang with the big boys and getting her shit pushed in every time she tried to defend herself here. Tralina falling off toilets and getting made fun of all over the place.

Guess you have to be a man who thinks he's a woman to get any respect in these parts.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, this is some tumblr level bullshit in here. I don't give a shit what your mental dysfunction is, this used to be the place to tear each other down, not slap each other on the back.

I'd say the mods should delete/move this post, but fuck, we all know how that shit goes, probably too busy suspending a guild for some dumb shit.

PS: I stream now, if any of this made you mad, come make fun of me and my fat voice:

http://twitch.tv/sussypoo
We all know you secretly get plowed by heallun at truck stops nation wide.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you transitioning into a retard? If so, definitely passable.

You should know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also the only thing I ever got banned for here really was posting a gif where someone was typing the N word. Triggered the f out of one of the mods.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Banned

Old 03-04-2018, 06:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We all know you secretly get plowed by heallun at truck stops nation wide.
Shut your filthy mouth. Heallun is the p99 patron saint of drive by rezzes. Back when we had the 7 day rez timers, that dude was like an angel that would descend from the heavens to rez whatever pile of corpse you accumulated throughout week, and then vanish without requesting any payment just as quickly as he appeared. Like 90% of the classic server population probably owes that dude a couple levels worth of exp.

I'll fite you irl.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:22 PM
Aviak

If you do take Chantix don't do the full three month thing. I only did the first month to help get me through the physical portion of it. From then on it's all in the mind. It'll take time, you'll still find yourself reaching for the lighter pocket, people smoking will trigger cravings, but it'll all get better with time.
Just gotta remind yourself that you've come to the conclusion that you have to quit. if you start again you'll be back to the same conclusion after enough time. You don't want to keep quitting, since it is rough, so it's best to just view the experience as a one way tunnel with a light at the end of it. Don't go back in the tunnel, it's shit in there. Good luck and god bless.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

Ok here you go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? Where? Quote me some of this "next level queer-fear" please.
Closed Thread