Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2019, 10:40 AM
Fire Giant

most of the time im singing grp haste, regen, slow/snare, and now that 41 song with ac/regen. i usually only sing mana when im not pulling or on med breaks.

and all the time casters in the group will be like wow bards are great i sure love that mana song...and im like i havent sang that for the past 15mins.

before 41 i would sing the DS song in the mix too. the DS song is amazing! stacks with druid and mage DS and it gives you infra/ultra vision depending on which you use.
Last edited by Yoite; 12-13-2019 at 10:43 AM..
Old 12-13-2019, 10:53 AM
Fire Giant

I don't know man -- I still think bards get a short stick in this situation. No songs above 42. Charm stops at 37. And the fact that the classic era has VERY little places to XP above level 40 solo. The argument can be made (DO NOT SOLO, DUH) and I guess that's fair. Also sol b is the only zone for even half way decent group XP and it's pretty dogshit as it is. Grouping in general over 3 people is very slow -- I Don't blame bards for feeling pretty shit. You just have to put your head down and grind out lvl 37 mobs. Hell, I think most classes are grinding out 37 mobs (specs,guards) as far as solo goes. It's a slow road without Kunark and when you get a good camp like Specs or guards or butcher dorfs, you better keep it for 8 hours if you wanna make solid progress. Again -- this is all pertaining to solo play.

Yes I know about high keep nobles, but that shits perma camped.
Old 12-13-2019, 04:54 PM
Fire Giant

man i rolled a bard for the first time ever and i think it's pretty fun, but all i do is swarm 12 mobs

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 12-13-2019, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

It’s so easy to solo to 50 on a bard... I have zero issues soloing in SolB, Lguk or kedge entrance(unless fierce Impaler is up on a full repop). Sure you can’t solo every camp in the game like an enchanter but we are still a super powerful class. I started a new bard on green(first one is Occisa on teal) and in 44 game hours Walli is level 33.5 has 5k in plat and gear all from soloing and looting... I sold one Oracle robe.
Old 12-13-2019, 09:05 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s so easy to solo to 50 on a bard... I have zero issues soloing in SolB, Lguk or kedge entrance(unless fierce Impaler is up on a full repop). Sure you can’t solo every camp in the game like an enchanter but we are still a super powerful class. I started a new bard on green(first one is Occisa on teal) and in 44 game hours Walli is level 33.5 has 5k in plat and gear all from soloing and looting... I sold one Oracle robe.
can you please do a stream? I need to learn!
Closed Thread