Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2020, 05:24 PM
Banned

I appreciate all the feedback. She is a great person, beautiful, in shape, intelligent, a fantastic Mother, and she always is helpful and supportive of every other hobby I’ve had. She also is very sexual and kinky, our sex life is very healthy and even after being together for nearly 13 years we still tease each other and it’s great.

It’s just so difficult because she knew what this meant to me, I’ve been taking about it f or years and it’s wasn’t about max level, just that I wanted the real experience again like in 1999.

I would never consider leaving her but I’m having such a hard time coming to terms with this.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

She sounds like she's worth the sacrifice of Green launch, tbh. It was cool, but also annoying in that every camp was taken and every group was full 24/7. And while it was very classic in some regards, it was super unclassic in other ways. Plus, with Kunark coming out soon, now is a fine time to play some P99. And like I said, there will be more fresh P99 servers in the future.

Maybe next time something like this happens, you can make an agreement with wifey.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

heh pretty much all wives are worth the sacrafice of green launch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2020, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I appreciate all the feedback. She is a great person, beautiful, in shape, intelligent, a fantastic Mother, and she always is helpful and supportive of every other hobby I’ve had. She also is very sexual and kinky, our sex life is very healthy and even after being together for nearly 13 years we still tease each other and it’s great.

It’s just so difficult because she knew what this meant to me, I’ve been taking about it f or years and it’s wasn’t about max level, just that I wanted the real experience again like in 1999.

I would never consider leaving her but I’m having such a hard time coming to terms with this.
You’ll get no more sympathy from me brother. Sounds like you have a great life with no real reason to complain. Go give the wife the Big Lebowski and be grateful for what you got.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

What if this post is reconjoe feeling bad he deleted his characters and wanted sympathy but knew he wouldn't get any unless he wrote all this backstory. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2020, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if this post is reconjoe feeling bad he deleted his characters and wanted sympathy but knew he wouldn't get any unless he wrote all this backstory. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Strangely believable
Old 09-06-2020, 06:32 PM
Banned

Wow nice
Old 09-06-2020, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, hold up there. It sounds like you aren't understanding what it meant to her that both of her parents spent very little quality time with her during her childhood because they were too busy with their computers. Those are years she is never going to get back. She has chosen to spend the rest of her years with you.

So, if you can't get that baggage addressed, then any computer time you have to yourself, she is going to go down that emotional rabbit hole and you are going to make her re-live it. Not purposely, mind you... but the parallels will be inevitable. If you leave her or divorce her over it, then once again the most important person in her life chose a computer over her, so that really isn't an option unless you truly do not care about her emotional well-being.

From everything else you have said, sounds like you need to give up on a dumb elf sim and enjoy those precious moments with her and your children. The years go by fast, man. To be honest, and we all know this is true no matter how much it hurts to admit, she has done you a favor by keeping you out of this time-sink.

Consider yourself lucky, and pray for the rest of us that we all get the help we need. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 09-06-2020, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2020, 08:09 PM
Aviak

How much money is considered enough so I can enjoy EQ without getting judged by this forum? $150,000 saved?
Closed Thread