Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: /autoinventory - classic or not classic?
Shit's classic 19 44.19%
Not classic 16 37.21%
7/11 was a part time job ^^ 8 18.60%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I logged on during my business trip in February of this year and said hi to you and you know it. Such deceit.
Things I've blocked out of my mind never happened
Old 05-04-2018, 11:19 PM
Banned

rygar is pretty good before he came around the classhole scene was kinda dead

pras
Old 05-05-2018, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swish2 love your gifs lol!!!!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-05-2018, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwoneo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, I welcome the autoinventory change for the sake of classic, but if you're going to do that you might as well take out the 25 mob AE max cuz shits not classic either.
Pulling 50+ mobs to a zoneline to mass nuke them isn't classic, and it also qualifies as zone disruption... I found out first hand that I would be hounded for wanting to XP in Chardok with a group of friends. I'm glad Chardok AOE is gone, some very dirty plat went into that scene and is responsible for some people having way too many level 60s to be healthy.
Old 05-05-2018, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pulling 50+ mobs to a zoneline to mass nuke them isn't classic, and it also qualifies as zone disruption...
Why do people keep saying this? AOEing a lot more than 25 mobs for xp in zones like Seb and Chardok is classic. Just because the Chardok RMT squad were douchebags doesn't make AOEing more than 25 mobs not classic.

Quote:
You can pull every mob in sebilis not behind a locked door with patience.
Quote:
Especially in sebilis, they drop every 2 seconds when you're pulling up to 40.
Quote:
It can be very nice to see Cobalt Vambraces, a Bonecasters Robe, Cane of the Tranquil, 4 BD's, 2 Black sapphires, a Seb mantle, Book of Obulous, about 5 spells, 3 diamonds, and 30 or so random other gems drop off of one amazing pull.
^Not a drop list you're likely to see from less than 50 mobs.

Sebilis AoE - The how to, Quellious server Oct, 2001

That guide is written by a guy that's only level 54, and there are at least 5 threads on Graffes from 2001 talking about AOE xp groups including in zones like Chardok, KC, and HS. It wasn't rare either, multiple people claimed it was the main way they would xp 50+. I'm sure someone that is better at researching stuff from 2001 or using the wayback machine could find a lot more info on it.
Old 05-05-2018, 11:18 PM
Fire Giant

What Triiz said PbAOE alot more than 25 is classic. Dont see we voting to remove restrictions.
Old 05-05-2018, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do people keep saying this? AOEing a lot more than 25 mobs for xp in zones like Seb and Chardok is classic. Just because the Chardok RMT squad were douchebags doesn't make AOEing more than 25 mobs not classic.
If they'd let us XP further in the zone that night they might not have ended up having the puller's account banned and the curtain brought down on the whole thing.
Old 05-05-2018, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=244093

That's the thread where it happened, ah the nostalgia <3

Here's the welcome we got: [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-06-2018, 12:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
first you lose the ability to see buff timers
then auto stand when casting
now this silly change no one cares about

staaaawwp
auto stand on casting was removed before buff timers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm looking forward to light blue con targets coming back though!
Old 05-06-2018, 12:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

^Not a drop list you're likely to see from less than 50 mobs.

Sebilis AoE - The how to, Quellious server Oct, 2001

That guide is written by a guy that's only level 54, and there are at least 5 threads on Graffes from 2001 talking about AOE xp groups including in zones like Chardok, KC, and HS. It wasn't rare either, multiple people claimed it was the main way they would xp 50+. I'm sure someone that is better at researching stuff from 2001 or using the wayback machine could find a lot more info on it.
annoying
Closed Thread