Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2020, 02:23 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Plane of Hate or Fear Extra

I was wondering if there are any guilds or groups that could use a level 50 enchanter sometime. I don't know if I have the time or dedication for a guild right now (I mainly enjoyed playing with friends), but I would like to see the Planes before Kunark comes out.

I'm ok on rolling for minor loot or duplicates or having to pay for a bigger item. My play time can be pretty flexible for North American time. If anyone has room or needs a spare let me know, message me here or if I'm in game Cennyen.
Old 09-15-2020, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

Consider <Castle>. I can PM you our rules for your consideration. If you are committed to decent behavior and not being a dick, you can get in. We have plenty of hardcores among us, yet a casual-friendly atmosphere and no attendance requirements. We have a large playerbase that could provide groupmates when you're LFG and lots of action throughout the week. We raid the Planes with our sister guild <Venerate> (who would also be a good option for you to consider). With either guild, you could just look at the raid schedule and show up whenever you want.

I should warn you that enchanter loot (primarily Plane of Hate) is in rather high demand compared to most other classes. I believe that will be the case with any guild due to the relative popularity of the enchanter class. No guild on Green lets enchanter loot rot. I wouldn't expect a robe and halo, unless you get very lucky and several drop on the same raid and other people already have theirs. Pretty sure I've seen that happen, though, haha.

Feel free to PM me if you want more info or a Discord invite.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:10 AM
Large Bat

You might also want to loo into the monthly open raids. It can be chaotic, but you'll also have a remote change at dragon/ god loot if you can make it. Next set of open raids should be on or around Oct. 3.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=354263
Old 09-15-2020, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

I'm sure many guilds would take you if you just wanted to tag along for the raids, but if you want any significant loot you likely have to raid a lot with them since they use DKP systems where you have to accumulate DKP to bid on the item and you accumulate that by doing things like raiding. Most worthwhile raid guilds will operate that way, so I wouldn't expect to be getting BIS Plane drops unless you are raiding with them all the time, but you could probably get some minor loot here and there.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:38 AM
Fire Giant

Most Enchanter loot is pretty competitive since everyone and their mother has an Enchanter, but you might be able to get some Cryosilk depending on who you tag along with. The open raids are also a great option if you just want to check it out once and not attend a weekly raid.
Old 09-18-2020, 03:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I've had a couple people respond and already went on a Sky Raid. Yeah I'm not out for BiS, if trash rots or minor loot is all I get, fine. As an enchanter, or any pure caster, gear isn't THAT important. Also, as an enchanter, I love to use commas!

It's just a good chance to see content that will probably become overlooked a month after Kunark drops. Green is a pretty good server and most people are friendly and reasonable.
Old 09-19-2020, 07:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler190 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've had a couple people respond and already went on a Sky Raid. Yeah I'm not out for BiS, if trash rots or minor loot is all I get, fine. As an enchanter, or any pure caster, gear isn't THAT important. Also, as an enchanter, I love to use commas!

It's just a good chance to see content that will probably become overlooked a month after Kunark drops. Green is a pretty good server and most people are friendly and reasonable.
Commas in speech and in gameplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The planes stay relevant until Velious, really. Planar gear may not necessarily be BiS during Kunark, but it'll be far easier to get a PoHate chest piece than, say, a VP chest. For the classes with Kunark armor, the same applies to planar armor vs VS or Trakanon loot.
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Closed Thread