Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 11:23 PM
Banned

I shouldn't have to explain that fasting is not eating.

And that cleaning a vertical space means cleaning multiple levels, so a lot of moving from floor to ceiling.

Sometimes the best exercise isn't a specific "exercise".

If you workout by doing stuff ergonomically rather than with a focus on conservation or efficiency. You can get a really good workout that's much more fun and dynamic for your body.
Old 06-23-2018, 11:29 AM
Banned

Sounds like you've gotten off the dope and on the endorphins. Happy for you Lil j

I'm going for a coastal hike Today :-)
Old 06-23-2018, 02:56 PM
Banned

http://imgur.com/a/ELzZ42s

Gayaining.
Old 06-23-2018, 10:26 PM
Banned

That's awesome. Are you gonna hit the Olympics? I was hiking south of Astoria about twenty miles. Beautiful country. I've done a lot of wilderness time in my life and I have to admit I find day hikes boring. I'm also not 100% physically ready for long trips away from the glory of civ. Will u and Double DD camping?

@maerilith you are looking healthy! Healthy is attractive. Keep it up pal and nice looking rack well done
Old 06-23-2018, 10:27 PM
Banned

Feeling blessed to share this glory with u all

GAINZ
Old 06-24-2018, 09:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
skarlorn i spent alot of my youth in a tent. at some point I realized I had inflicted significant psychological trauma already & decided I would never again willingly stay outdoors without a benzodiazepine or d0pe on hand for sleeping. i sleep VERY light and it is just torturous to do it outdoors.

I would consider cycling a downer series to get thru something dank.

my two Dad's and there girlfriends will indeed be pseudo camping a lil bit. I own land w a bare bones structure on it. my first Dad dont know im a tranny yet so there may be a precipitous nuclear event before the camping really happens. wish me luckkk
How can you not sleep outdoors lol? Don't do fukkin drugs, beyond any natural herbs you season your meats with.

Deep in the bayou is where I get my best sleep, communing with the gators.

Please have a listen, close your eyes and do some deep breathing to relax yourself and be ready to receive the glory of God's love.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HBh3hdI-Gyk

P.s. you are not meant to sleep 8 hrs straight. Nigs (kinda like the airplane but not) trained you to over-sleep in one large block. Napping is the truth.
Last edited by Irulan; 06-24-2018 at 09:51 AM..
Old 06-24-2018, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hypervigilance. like my best friends dad warned me when he saw me playing counterstrike age 14, i have been programmed to drive a killbot from a sensory deprivation chamber. a breeze wiggling my tent is too much
You can desensitize yourself and decrease your hypervigilance. Being a killbot is overrated.

Quote:

i don't really believe this. pretty sure we were evolutionarily encouraged not to be stumbling around at night

i am detoxing from my last lil bit of N bs now (non opioid). got the sweats again. sux butt im almost out.
First of all my night vision is excellent. And we didn't hunt at night. We spent time at night taking turns tending cook fires or children or grooming.

Anyway in modern times, people hunt at dusk and dawn. Only a group of our very ancient ancestors specialized to walk animals to death in the sweltering mid day Savannah heat. Don't be one of those Ns. Try nightfishing instead. Lots of nocturnal preadators. We are greater than the sum of our parts, that includes Owl spirit. And gator spirit, which sing to us at night, you missed the entire point of what I was trying to say. Because you aren't listening. They will speak to you if you let them.

Technology when well understand and utilized can enable us to live more naturally without going over board.

Plz stop looking at all this in black and white bipolar binary terms if you can.

God wants us to perfect ourselves (not our selfs). But we can't do one without the other, that understanding is essential.

Get some information gains. But maybe later after your hikes.

You should be well fed(fead?) and saturated with sleepy digestive chemicals before attempting to sleep. If you try to sleep hungry and in keto, you will have a bad time.

Don't do narcotics. They are hobbling your spirit and soul from maturing. You will have to face death without the drugs. I hope you overcome it many times before it takes you.

Anyway, we've been agricultural for a long time now. We really aren't nomadic hunter gatherers. Don't try to stumble around in the dark.

It's ok to wake up and listen to the wind and feel the sky. Some say the waking world is the dreamtime. It's ok to sleep, ok to go without, sometimes it's out of our control.
Last edited by Irulan; 06-24-2018 at 01:56 PM..
Old 06-24-2018, 02:06 PM
Banned

Lol I feel the same way about the outdoors. All the rock climbing and shit I did... PLENTY OF TRAUMA THX. Now I'm good to be a city dweller & listen to opera & shit in a porcelain toilet & sleep in a bed. I also have hypervigilance. It used 2 be a lot worse when I was sicky with the gut disease. since fixing that and stopping the chronique use of w33d and incorporating lots of meditation and parasympathetic encouraging activities, I am doing a lot better with it. have u tried to re-train this?

and re the N crap. i was on a non-opiod one called Ultram and the detox was still awful. tons of night sweats, like sheets of sweat. and I even had these weird "brain zaps" from time to time. scary shit.

c u REAL sewn
Old 06-24-2018, 02:58 PM
Banned

yes a pseudonarcotic woops
Old 06-24-2018, 08:15 PM
Banned

no wonder it felt like SH!t

BIG gains made this week in kendo

gaained 5 callouses which will be permanent as long as i continue the sport. now my focus is slowing down to improve the biorhythms of strike with footwork with the battlecry. My week hiatus from weight lifting is also over now.

(also did a 7 mile hike with bout 4k elevation e z p z yesterday)

C U REAL SEWN GYMO
Last edited by skarlorn; 06-24-2018 at 08:20 PM..
Closed Thread