Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2019, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Harsh words from a guy who left 1.0 in a fit of rage deleting items off his friends' accounts. At least we know the immersion was good enough to provoke that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're hopeless Jeremy. You're the one here thirsty to promote your own server and thirsty for population when the 3 biggest strikes against RoZ are You, Skeeter and Renly. You're too involved in the trolling and community which is case in point with your post here.

As a developer/GM you lack objectivity and you become involved in drama, trolling and false information constantly.

Case in point:

I didn't delete a single item on RoZ on anyone else's account. I assume you're referring to Shody's mage. RoZ is a binary server, Shody got a mage epic with our guild, left the next week to power level himself a Beastlord for the opposition. I deleted the epic mage. It may have been petulant but i knew Renly would restore the mage, it was merely so he would be delayed in his power leveling.

Last week you were accusing Firenze of using MQ on S1 in Discord and publically claimed that his own guild had been asking him to stop cheating. S1 RoZ had public bans for cheating, you never suspended him, yet you'll slander him publically when your feelings are hurt when he's bashing your experience rates?

The thing is, you're a thin skinned child and your project is affected by your easily bruised ego. I'm sorry you're thirsty for population and you've alienated what few people might be likely to play in your sand box.
Old 12-28-2019, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

In case anyone was thinking of playing RoZ there is currently 120 players on with 2 boxing minus login and shenanigans to the lite power.
Old 12-29-2019, 03:27 PM
Banned

Lol it's not true but I did it
Old 12-29-2019, 05:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Case in point:

I didn't delete a single item on RoZ on anyone else's account. I assume you're referring to Shody's mage. RoZ is a binary server, Shody got a mage epic with our guild, left the next week to power level himself a Beastlord for the opposition. I deleted the epic mage. It may have been petulant but i knew Renly would restore the mage, it was merely so he would be delayed in his power leveling.

Last week you were accusing Firenze of using MQ on S1 in Discord and publically claimed that his own guild had been asking him to stop cheating. S1 RoZ had public bans for cheating, you never suspended him, yet you'll slander him publically when your feelings are hurt when he's bashing your experience rates?

The thing is, you're a thin skinned child and your project is affected by your easily bruised ego. I'm sorry you're thirsty for population and you've alienated what few people might be likely to play in your sand box.
Played with the guy for almost a decade. Decides to completely obscure the timeline to make it seem like elf justice was served. I didn't even leave Catalyst until Metroid said Catalyst was done and I didn't want to play under new leadership. Was nice knowing you Lewis, very glad I never have to play with sociopaths like yourself ever again.

Big Shody
Old 12-29-2019, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

108 on now. Server pretty thriving I think. Might join all the fun after the New Years. Will see strong numbers tho! I thought I would be playing with the same people again. I was wrong and now can admit that.

Wow 108/2 - login. You guys did it!
Old 12-29-2019, 10:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platexchange [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played with the guy for almost a decade. Decides to completely obscure the timeline to make it seem like elf justice was served. I didn't even leave Catalyst until Metroid said Catalyst was done and I didn't want to play under new leadership. Was nice knowing you Lewis, very glad I never have to play with sociopaths like yourself ever again.

Big Shody
Ooof. Big Shody, can you confirm or deny that Jeremy scanned your computer and then made public your browsing history and some of your personal information and mocked you infront of the community in the RoZ discord? That happened outside of Norrath.

Meanwhile inside of Norrath, your feelings were hurt over Elf Justice. If not being able to box your magician for 2 days has caused you this much pain i'm not sure what to tell you; Sorry pal, you may be a little too fragile for the internet.
Last edited by Mingo; 12-29-2019 at 10:55 PM..
Old 12-30-2019, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Anyone wondering why pop is 8 guys 5 boxing? Loving it!!! RoZ guys can kindly exit until 3.0 hype.
Old 12-30-2019, 10:12 AM
Kobold

call of duty everquest is what it is, fun in small doses.
Old 12-30-2019, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t play on RoZ hut I don’t get how someone could hate on Jeremy for trying his best to make a fun PvP server when there currently are no options available.
Old 12-30-2019, 12:16 PM
Banned

Wasn’t shoddy the one who got ousted for havin a key logger to spy on his wife?
Closed Thread