Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

It's a shame that some people can't separate my personal troll commentary from my commentary in an official capacity for our project. I guess when you're a veritable crazy (or stupid) person there's no good point in making such a distinction.

I don't think we're thirsty for pop. We have a pretty solid pop currently and if we build it, they will continue to come. Most of my remarks here regarding RoZ are simply either to counter-troll or to set the record straight on the good things we are doing.

Rise of Zek 2.0 is the most popular Everquest PVP server in the world!
Old 12-30-2019, 01:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn’t shoddy the one who got ousted for havin a key logger to spy on his wife?
Yeah. Jeremy used RoZ's anti-cheat to scan Shody's computer and then publically embarrassed him by inquiring why he had a key-logger. Then i think there was a discussion about Shody's ex being unfaithful and everyone made fun of Shody for being a cuckold.

You know, completely cool, normal, intelligent, and sane behavior for a server admin to do... Where do i download that RoZ install pack again, anyone have the URL?
Old 12-30-2019, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Incorrect. Do you think the reason you remember that course of events in the most damning light possible is a function of your own personal defect? Or was it something RoZ staff did?

I never scanned anyone (nor am I able to). I overheard Shody discussing his keylogger with someone, and I called him out with my own worst possible assumption at a time he was being particularly vicious to me. My assumption turned out to be correct, and I felt really bad about it and apologized. I think Shody and I long ago moved past it and reached a cordial understanding.

I acknowledge that I'm retarded - you basically need to be to try to enter the EQ development world, especially the EQPVP development world. It's not in dispute, and it's partially what makes our project so good. We're doing great work, and some day our EQPVP universe will be second to none.

We can and will do better every day, Lewis.
Last edited by quido; 12-30-2019 at 01:37 PM..
Old 12-30-2019, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2019, 05:58 PM
Banned

Hmm, attacking someone for spending their free time creating a place for you to come play on is a low blow.

Sure, Jermey has his oddities, but it's straight up spastic to attack him over his works to help bring people a place to play EQ PvP.
Old 12-30-2019, 06:10 PM
Banned

There is no safe space
Old 12-30-2019, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Well he is posting on the wrong project forum for pras for his shit server. By the way fatso you were 2-14 in pvp after 2 years with Jeremy not recording that nonsense LOL. Loser in eq I am sure you’re a killer irl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2019, 11:44 PM
Sarnak

i wish red99 was as cool as RoZ

a real classic server that doesn't overtune velious content to make up for 4 years of kunark and force zergs .

thanks again jeremy renly and burt for making such an amazing pvp server for us super models to play on in our off time
Old 12-31-2019, 12:31 AM
Fire Giant

FOR AK'ANON!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2019, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well he is posting on the wrong project forum for pras for his shit server. By the way fatso you were 2-14 in pvp after 2 years with Jeremy not recording that nonsense LOL. Loser in eq I am sure you’re a killer irl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Tass,

You played a wizard and somewhere along the line you got your knickers in a twist thinking you were good at this game by pressing two buttons from 1000 z-loc.

If you were any good at this game you would have tried to translate your ability to other classes; i.e like Blueflower, or even Salem who could pick up most classes and function/excel with them.

But no, instead you tucked tail the moment wizards became less powerful in Velious and quit... and here is why:

Your capacity as an EQ player never exceeded pressing two buttons on a class from the safety of 1000 z-loc, or fighting people from the safety of groups. This is why you haunt these forums years later because you were never truely satisfied as an EverQuest player. To you EQ will always be some 2 button class that nukes a few times with a few other caster classes in support/assist then gates off to safety

Your ego/self image is so attached to this concept you're good at this game because I think you got to 60ish kills on a wizard (lol)...but news flash...

There were way better wizards than you both in "skill" and K/D... people dont even remember you that is how irrelevant you were on your wizard on the scale of things and how many other players used wizards as an easy killing class. People's port bot wizards had better K/Ds than your main (lol).

Enjoy haunting these forums for the next years as you carry on repeating the same 2-3 things over and over as everyone else has literally moved on, both in EQ terms and in their lives.

Ciao for now.
Closed Thread