Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2020, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Default Population would recover it we stopped.

Scaring people with wipe, merge, 2.0 talk. No one rolls here because its an uncertain future, the way people make it out, the 3 posters that post here consistently over the years. They think green is going to be around decades (I kinda hope so too). I hope red lives longer than me tbqvh. And in a good way.

Anyway, red isn't getting wiped. So lets not talk about it as if its already dead.

We've seen it thrive last week, it can really thrive again, especially when people from green realize that waiting in queues and pet battling gms is not really that fun.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-16-2020 at 10:15 PM..
Old 03-16-2020, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

What in the drugs are you talking about?
Old 03-17-2020, 10:37 AM
Fire Giant

Red isn't going anywhere. Don't listen to the losers who are crying for a wipe.

They're jus subpar neckbeards who couldn't hang with the PvP legends on RoZ.
Old 03-17-2020, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red isn't going anywhere. Don't listen to the losers who are crying for a wipe.

They're jus subpar neckbeards who couldn't hang with the PvP legends on RoZ.
Thanks. I am really enjoying this server, it's quiet right now, but I am looking forward to it gear up again. I have had a lot of fun in HK the last week just hanging with guildmates and friends. Only 1 time there was some pvp between high level OGs, and that was interesting too, but this. IMO, is the best. Server. Best rules. Best we have. It is what EQ was meant to be. Where players decide their fates, and conflict can be resolved peacefully, or not. Between guilds or guildmembers.
Old 03-17-2020, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scaring people with wipe, merge, 2.0 talk. No one rolls here because its an uncertain future, the way people make it out, the 3 posters that post here consistently over the years. They think green is going to be around decades (I kinda hope so too). I hope red lives longer than me tbqvh. And in a good way.

Anyway, red isn't getting wiped. So lets not talk about it as if its already dead.

We've seen it thrive last week, it can really thrive again, especially when people from green realize that waiting in queues and pet battling gms is not really that fun.
if people haven't rolled here (other than literally just you) for years a few forum posts about red 2.0 isn't going to scare anyone away. Years of "try red" and "wipe it clean 2013" posts and threads haven't made a difference either way.

I applaud you for joining in, but frankly I don't think anybody should roll on red, as much as I love the server. It's a server long past it's lifespan.

It's time to merge it into blue and move on to a new PVP server opportunity should the staff present it.
Old 03-17-2020, 01:05 PM
Fire Giant

Also 60 people isnt thriving, it's barely surviving, like living through a horrible car accident in a coma with a feeding tube and breathing machine level of surviving.

I remember when red had hundreds of players and multiple active guilds.

There's a reason we use the term "thriving" sarcastically as it pertains to red.
Last edited by Danger; 03-17-2020 at 01:12 PM..
Old 03-17-2020, 02:07 PM
Banned

Red is a solo questers place that’s it. A wasteland. No saving it.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only 1 time there was some pvp between high level OGs, and that was interesting too, but this. IMO, is the best. Server. Best rules.
No offense to you at all in any way but that's exactly the reason we need a new server, it came out in 2011 and been dead for about 4 years now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's currently a playground for players who don't want to contest anything when its world chat should be filled with yellow text slains.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red is a solo questers place that’s it. A wasteland. No saving it.
This, ive PLed over 100 people myself and gave out tons of gear, that is not the answer, most ppl quit. 1 out 20 may stay.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

This server was so much fun 6 years ago when the pop was 250. Hard to play when there are more zones than people.
Closed Thread