Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2017, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just found this on netflix

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-26-2017, 01:57 AM
Banned

Classic mead meme posting merry Xmas dude
Old 12-26-2017, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic mead meme posting merry Xmas dude
Merry Christmas pal

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-26-2017, 02:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still say the problem isn't the players for the most part. Variance is a failed experiment, never intended for a server like blue P99 that has 5x the active raiders of any same-era live server.

Quakes are the only solution, you can see already the agreements guilds have on quakes are very different than for mobs that mob on variance.
NAh, the real solution is to just delete characters when they reach the end of the classic timeline.

Just nuke them on their third birthday. mwahahah
Old 12-26-2017, 04:42 AM
Fire Giant

lol @ Versaggers 15 minute CT kite whilst telling everyone to go fuck themselves.
Probably a 40 day ban if a "shitty human being" like Aikons did that.
Old 12-26-2017, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol @ Versaggers 15 minute CT kite whilst telling everyone to go fuck themselves.
Probably a 40 day ban if a "shitty human being" like Aikons did that.
fraps?
Old 12-26-2017, 08:04 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Had to read to post #265 to understand that there exists, "the raid rule that you can't be in NToV during the Lady M spawn". Thanks rule poster; i'm sure 95% of pick up raiders had no idea.

----> newly 55, back in eq a year since quit back in 2002 ish; curious about raiding in fixed end game content. Go EQ!
Old 12-26-2017, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lhance might have triggered Rivera into a Christmas ban

Serious forumquest exp coming his way with the 25% Holiday exp bonus
Disappointed in Rivera, it's holiday time and all.

I was AFK for a day, come back and find that? Guess his mind aint on holiday spirit, it's filled with homophobic hate and anger.

Really upsetting that an elf has to resort to using that kind of language.

Guess it's true, people show their true colors when they get mad.
Old 12-26-2017, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Anyone who raids regularly, keyword there, understands that more than 2 members (aka trackers) past the zone line disqualifies that guild from anything that pops during that time. Very old rule that BDA got nailed for by parking their raid force at Juggs for Trak.
Old 12-26-2017, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When Versager kited CT for 15 minutes. Sirken told A/A and CSG that it was either suspend all 3 parties or let the petitions even each other out.

I can't remember the petition that was valid against Awakened, might have been a Koi tracker FTE or a train at zone in, but I do remember the one of ours. We had people who /Qed AFTER a dragon was dead in proximity of it's spawn point in order to swap toons and continue competing in another zone. Apparently this is is a suspandeble (at least if you are A/A). When asked about the multiple people bound at zoneout in ToV or people that camp out there, Sirken replied that "yeah he was about to suspend all the guilds on the server"... K man.

I know some of CSGs members love to waltz around thinking they are spit clean, but I have seen CSG violate the raid rules more than a dozen times, I can imagine our stepsister (Awakened) has too. But ever since we had 5 petitions in vs Awakened where Sirken deemed that for 2 of them the evidence wasn't sufficient enough, so instead of suspending them for the 3 that were good he chose to suspend us for crying wolf.. Ever since that, and since it doesn't really matter to us as we barely see you anyway, we just don't bother petitioning you.

Every week we have people from CSG kiting, training, ninjalooting our mobs, griefing our members mid raid and on and on.. but hey A/A are the evil evil people.

Fun fact we spend every second of every raid worrying about if we did anything wrong with these horribly unclear raid rules. Nothing matters more to us than to abide by the raid rules as it's our raison d'etre. This should give you an idea of how hard it is to to navigate in the current set of rules.

We once had a tracker exit the zone and zone back in an hour later and help with the pull.. BAM suspened. What is it Sirken always says "The spirit of the rules", pretty sure that goes against the spirit as the tracker had no hand in obtaining the legal FTE and as of having exited the zone and zoned back in would no longer even be considered a fucking tracker.. /sigh.

Just to be clear I'm not trying to say CSG is evil either, heck I don't even think Awakened is, but the fact of the matter is that the enforcement of the raid rules are stupidly arbitrary and anyone slinging mud in either guilds direction is missing the bigger picture.
can't imagine actually being this out of touch...

Scary stuff man
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread