Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-22-2011, 12:59 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Another Server to EQgame.exe Crash

Picture here.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Okay, I've tried just about everything on a WINDOWS XP, Home Edition, Version 2002, Service Pack 3.

I got the game finally running after hours of tinkering, then, with a feeling of accomplishment I went to log onto Project 1999's server. I was visited by a nice black box that covered half of my screen. Then this lovely error message pops up and says "EQgame.exe has had problems, blah blah."

If you know the quick easy fix to this please tell me or is this another type of SSSE.

I understand this is suppose to be simple, not as simple as tying your shoe laces but still, I've done everything and everything I could find. If you know of a post that will be my holy grail please point in the right direction. I will be forever grateful, and you will feel joy.

Thanks, PocketSock.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:40 PM
Large Rat

go into eqclient ini and under video change the resolution numbers to match your desktop resolution numbers. for mine I had to put the same settings in full screen and windows mode in the ini.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Disregard my previous statement in this box, it still doesn't work keep getting the same error.
Last edited by Feymania; 01-22-2011 at 02:06 PM..