Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

Default A froglok Yun Shaman

Hiya, I'm looking to do the Canni 2 quest. Anyone killed the Yun Shaman in TT and have some info on approx where it pops? Have been looking around the swamp of no hope zl so far. Perhaps any other shm wanna duo with me to also get the drop? (I'm lvl 39)
Old 09-18-2011, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

I hate people who say this...but im too lazy to do it for you. Search - there are a few threads on this, I saw on one the front page not a week ago. Best way is google search the forum as the built in search function is ass.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Fire Giant

I used the loc posted on allahkazam and found mine.
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 09-18-2011, 08:05 PM
Fire Giant

They roam randomly thru the zone, no real "spot" to find em just look around. Found mine wandering around seb area.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Sarnak

I found mind roaming the southernmost region of the zone. You'll most likely encounter quite a bit of agro from roaming mobs. Once you engage your Yun weave him thru agro out to the closest zone wall and fight there to greatly improve your chances of success.

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 09-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hiya, I'm looking to do the Canni 2 quest. Anyone killed the Yun Shaman in TT and have some info on approx where it pops? Have been looking around the swamp of no hope zl so far. Perhaps any other shm wanna duo with me to also get the drop? (I'm lvl 39)
Snag a Ranger to go with you...not like they're busy with groups or anything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Sarnak

As long as you are invis you can run through zone fairly safely, as mentioned above invis up - find the mob and pull it back to the zone line to fight it.
Evilbaa Thesheep
Scoutbaa Thesheep
Stoutbaa Thesheep
<Infernus>
Old 09-19-2011, 03:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate people who say this...but im too lazy to do it for you. Search - there are a few threads on this, I saw on one the front page not a week ago. Best way is google search the forum as the built in search function is ass.
I see what you mean, thing is I have really been looking on google - and a part reason of my post - if you look closely - is to try and find a partner to hunt it down with. Perhaps you need a good night sleep or a coffee to improve your mood buddy.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They roam randomly thru the zone, no real "spot" to find em just look around. Found mine wandering around seb area.
Correct, I should not have used the word spot, "area" is more in line with what I meant. Seems indeed they can pop all over TT more or less.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:34 AM
Sarnak

Yay, got it yesterday! Big thanks to Sowpro for tracking it for me and also rooting. Had a few adds rooted there for a while - but all went very well. The yun shaman was found roaming somewhere south(west) of the lake and died safely from 2 x VOS + Scourge. Funny thing is it didnt cast anything but blind, a recommendation is to have spells hotkeyed. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread