Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Question Do I -need- Titanium package?

I have my old CD laying around here somewhere, what exactly do I need to have in order to get started on project 1999? Can I just have EverQuest, Kunark, and Velious?
Old 10-30-2009, 02:43 PM
Orc

No you NEED titanium.
Old 10-30-2009, 02:45 PM
Developer

Titanium would be what you need.

Secrets of Faydwer works somewhat, but Titanium is your best bet.

It needs the game executable that comes with the Titanium install disks, thats why just having the base stuff doesn't work.

Haynar
Old 10-30-2009, 03:37 PM
Sarnak

thanks for the replies. The main reason I asked was because titanium on amazon.com was used 36+ and new 70+, which is a little pricey. Can I buy the latest 19.99 new everquest pack instead?
Old 10-30-2009, 03:47 PM
Orc

The technical answer is yes, however you"ll have nothing but problems trying to use it. The most recent xpac is Secrets of Faydwer.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribanox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thanks for the replies. The main reason I asked was because titanium on amazon.com was used 36+ and new 70+, which is a little pricey. Can I buy the latest 19.99 new everquest pack instead?
You could buy the Secrets of Faydwer pack for like 5 bucks, which is what I did, but some people said that they've run into some problems here and there. I've been playing for a couple weeks now though and still haven't encountered any problems...yet.

It's up to you though whether you take the risk or not. Good luck!
Old 10-30-2009, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

thier is also anotherway to obtain titanium but if you havent figured it out then im sorry. not gana get introuble to help a guy out. if you really want to know hit me up on PM.
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 10-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
thier is also anotherway to obtain titanium but if you havent figured it out then im sorry. not gana get introuble to help a guy out. if you really want to know hit me up on PM.
Lol, well this is a forum dedicated to an emulated video game, so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to mention it here, but I get your drift. I have thought of downloading it, which I should be able to anyway because I own the actual property in a diffeferent form (single CDs instead of the all-in-one package).

Anyway thanks for the help, I'm not sure which angle I want to take yet, and I'm very excited to see what project 1999 has to offer as far as a classic experience. If I'm impressed enough I'm even willing to donate towards this.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

*edit* - DO NOT post copyrighted materials, links to get copyrighted materials, or discuss illegal methods to obtain copyrighted materials.
Last edited by nilbog; 10-30-2009 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: discussion of copyright abuse.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

it's on NGs too.
Closed Thread