Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2019, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every choice besides troll is a bad choice for a shaman. You get regen that equates to 3/4th's of a fungi for free, innately, and snare neck, and jbb.

Shamans consume hps to get mana and Trolls get 11hp per tick regen more than every other (non-iksar) race at 60. Trolls do literally what a shaman is meant to do and they do it better. You can try to fool yourself into thinking the other choices are remotely close but that's all you'll be doing is fooling yourself.
I consider being able to do all the same content "remotely close" by definition. Perhaps you do not.

Danth
Old 09-22-2019, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

Anyone who says that Troll is the best Shaman race is a Troll.
Old 09-22-2019, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Ogre will always be the superior race. FSI and best aesthetics.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-22-2019, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who says that Troll is the best Shaman race is a Troll.
Anyone who says Ogre is the best Shaman race is really just annoyed at the thought of getting stunned for a couple seconds and having to click the spell an extra time. Not what it’s actually doing in making them be a better shaman.
Old 09-22-2019, 11:19 AM
Sarnak

Ogres are the worst fashionquest race imo therefore inferior.

Trolls got that triangular a e s t h e t i c
Old 09-22-2019, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Y’all seen that SS BP for troll shamans? It literally turns them into Batman.
Old 09-22-2019, 11:58 AM
Kobold

I go for one day and my thread is derailed. Thanks guys.

21 y/o fantasy nerd - Discord: Midoo#2125
Odym Drekk
- 52 BAR SHM (main) || Midoo - 51 BAR WAR (alt)

Old 09-22-2019, 11:59 AM
Banned

I did ctrl+f all pages of this topic for the word 'slow' and it's not used.

Shaman's slow raw power is incredible. It turns vicious beasts into puppies, hitting wise.

Outside of some leveling tactics, there's not much comparison. For a caster, shaman is middle of the pack as a leveling class. Necro is an incredible leveling class.

Different game once it's 60 and they are way different classes at that point. For myself, 95% of the game as been at 60 just to give perspective. For some people, the complete opposite.
Old 09-22-2019, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I go for one day and my thread is derailed. Thanks guys.
Well but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveeauxfour [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats the best race for a shaman?
That's like casting a magic "agro all Shaman" spell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S. I'm 99% certain fieeauxfour was not asking that question seriously, but rather was referencing it's magic spell-like powers. But that spell is so powerful ...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-22-2019, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well but:

That's like casting a magic "agro all Shaman" spell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S. I'm 99% certain fieeauxfour was not asking that question seriously, but rather was referencing it's magic spell-like powers. But that spell is so powerful ...
That's what my *first* response in this thread was getting at: He was casting a wide net, and knew it. It's an effective net, too. But heck, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Danth
Closed Thread