Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2019, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

HAHA this guy goes out side and has not seen this internet meme what a loser.
Old 10-30-2019, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry the mudflated beta server is dead
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 10-30-2019, 10:24 PM
Sarnak

all you guys hating on blue can put your money where your mouth is and hand over all your blue gear and stuff to me, send me that PM
Old 10-30-2019, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

No one ever opens up their coffers man have you seen the pixel death grip on these dudes?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:14 PM
Sarnak

That’s what makes it mildly humorous
Old 10-30-2019, 11:23 PM
Sarnak

Giving away all my plat, just tell me the meaning of life.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before someone who heard about THHGTTG from a friend vomits up "42", let me give the correct answer: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!"
Dialectica Logicae - Gnome Wizard
Tuminy Altz - Halfling Druid
Tipsey McStaggers - Ogre Shaman
Medikku Saishi - Koada'Dal Cleric
Lavander Gooms - Teir'Dal Cleric
Old 10-30-2019, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"To deny others pixels." - Dannyl, 2019

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 10-31-2019, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Green dipping below 1k is a bit off, or at least it's not a wager I would take. I do agree with your estimate that it will drop off sharply by the 30 day mark for the reason put forth. I think the real killer will be when the legacy item drops are removed. At that point, folks that are invested on Blue will return to that server as their primary up until Kunark launches on green. At that point, the only items worth perma farming would be Child's Tears and Circlet of Shadow, and dual box camping will be the routine. The folks that are trolling with 'blue is dead, it's all green from here out baby!' are a joke.
Some truth to this for sure. Green will most likely have its lulls once everyone reaches 50 and is permacamping every raid target. At that point, people will be more inclined to log back into blue server to raid or play there and there will be a ping pong. Legacy items stopping will be another lull.

Both Kunark and Velious dropping will be big spikes again and at that point there will be big guild presence and I would imagine some will main green as they either have the same class as on blue and like the new feeling or they played a new character on green and they are liking that as well.

The biggest thing I worry about (haha worrying about EQ) is the creation of this new split eventually divides everyone enough in 3 years that this EMU loses its luster and a real low population of odd bunches stay. (~150 people). Time will tell !
Old 10-31-2019, 10:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakkan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some truth to this for sure. Green will most likely have its lulls once everyone reaches 50 and is permacamping every raid target. At that point, people will be more inclined to log back into blue server to raid or play there and there will be a ping pong. Legacy items stopping will be another lull.

Both Kunark and Velious dropping will be big spikes again and at that point there will be big guild presence and I would imagine some will main green as they either have the same class as on blue and like the new feeling or they played a new character on green and they are liking that as well.

The biggest thing I worry about (haha worrying about EQ) is the creation of this new split eventually divides everyone enough in 3 years that this EMU loses its luster and a real low population of odd bunches stay. (~150 people). Time will tell !
If Green merges into Blue like the original server announcement claims to then this should only be an issue while Velious is live. That will definitely be an interesting year and a half.
Closed Thread