Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2021, 12:55 PM
Senior Server Guide

Default On Epics and Their Quests

Hello friends.

With the release of Epic quests on Green, we've received an influx of petitions about failed turn ins, perceived bugs, and general knee-jerk reactions about things not going perfectly. This post is to remind everyone of a few important things:
  • CSR does not disclose content information to players. While we will do our best to help, of course, your best resources are your fellow adventurers and wide variety of online resources.
  • We do not have the ability to immediately summon items that were lost due to a failed turn in. This must go through the item reimbursement process which, unfortunately, will take awhile. A lot of the time it can be quicker to simply redo the quest so make sure you research your Epic quest before turning things in!
  • If there's an issue stop, breathe, and think things through. This includes a perceived issue with a quest, an issue with another player, or something not happening the way you expected. We understand anxiety is high with the rush to complete Epics and the amount of work that goes into them. I've lost count of the number of "panic petitions" that were quickly followed up with, "Never mind."

If you need CSR assistance with this information in mind, do not hesitate to utilize the /petition command in-game or submit a forum petition under the Petition / Exploit section of the Project 1999 forums.
Old 04-05-2021, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Awesome! Confirmation! Thank You!

Edit: https://wiki.project1999.com/Epics
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 04-05-2021 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: wiki link
Old 04-06-2021, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

This was on live years ago but I remember handing in for my long awaited Spear of Fate, only to not see it on my cursor.

Yes, I panicked. All that work, the positive message was given and yet I couldn't see it. I petitioned because something must be very wrong.

Then I found it was in one of my bags.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:44 PM
Banned

i petitioned dropped peridots not working for manaskin until i found out weeks later it takes (x2) peridots per cast
(LOL)
Old 04-07-2021, 12:44 PM
Large Bat

How bout restarting the FUCKING server so ground spawns show up eh?? Is that asking too fucking much?
Old 04-07-2021, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How bout restarting the FUCKING server so ground spawns show up eh?? Is that asking too fucking much?
In before ...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-07-2021, 12:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good good.... let the hate flow through you!
Old 04-07-2021, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blistig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stop, breathe, and think things through.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

I mean yeah this dude is way over immersed and acting like an ass, but there's no denying these are legit bugs by now and the restart feels overdue. I'd imagine the petition queue isn't helped much by the missing groundspawns issue as well.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This kids post history is kind of sad,

Mad
Bad
Sad

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Closed Thread