Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2019, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aich [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would think leaving the Blue alone. All of this should be for Green only.
Blue supports user-optional UI's which should ideally include this near-as-practical classic one. Hence it's preferable to retain support for blue features when possible.

Danth
Old 10-14-2019, 10:52 PM
Banned

the day me discover F10 UI was last TieM me use ClassiC UI

f
Old 10-14-2019, 11:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue supports user-optional UI's which should ideally include this near-as-practical classic one. Hence it's preferable to retain support for blue features when possible.

Danth
Sure once Green dev is done. Make sure you donate so they have funds.
Old 10-14-2019, 11:16 PM
Orc

The Velious UI isn't Classic AT ALL (Nothing about is) This UI does any [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] of you remember it?? I doubt it That would be a classic UI And at least I could read that UI.
Old 10-14-2019, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushidobull [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Velious UI isn't Classic AT ALL (Nothing about is) This UI does any [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] of you remember it?? I doubt it That would be a classic UI And at least I could read that UI.
Jesus Christ dude
Old 10-14-2019, 11:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushidobull [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Slow down. You're not making sense.

You can adjust the background color and transparency of all UI elements, give it a shot. I promise that it's usable, other people are doing just fine.
Old 10-14-2019, 11:29 PM
Orc

It's Funny I had a feeling it was you. Well At least I still have the PEQ server.until they become a disappointing mess. I'm starting to have flashbacks of Conan exiles again.
Old 10-14-2019, 11:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
It's Funny I had a feeling it was you. Well At least I still have the PEQ server.until they become a disappointing mess. I'm starting to have flashbacks of Conan exiles again.
Methamphetamine causes erratic behavior.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 10-14-2019, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus Christ dude
lol
Old 10-14-2019, 11:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
sorry, my bad
Closed Thread