Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 03:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes I do and I'm not a liar.
I already had mine when I went there that day and I came to help a friend.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry, still hope you will get yours. You seem full of negativity.
fake af lol dumb nerd
Old 11-15-2019, 03:46 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Plot twist...Crovax, Masterize and Grakken are all the same person three-boxing and suffering from multiple personality disorder.
Old 11-15-2019, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plot twist...Crovax, Masterize and Grakken are all the same person three-boxing and suffering from multiple personality disorder.
i'd die.
Old 11-15-2019, 03:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are actually the best liar here.
I won't even comment anymore since you are far better liar than anyone else here. I was stating that I don't want to carry your camp. And I still don't since your the best slacker I've seen around

I wasn't even on the list that day and we did invite you right after this conversation picture which you posted 10 times already. You are from now being ignored.
F**k off.
Quote:
And second druid was Panoramix who pulled the merb, and I was there with Masterize
Did you just post this on the wrong account? You were there with Masterize? You are Masterize.

I could see why you want to pretend I am a liar and you are going to ignore me now. Pretty big slip up there bud.
Old 11-15-2019, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Looks to me like he was saying, "I was there on my character, masterize."

Continue on with the drama.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 11-15-2019, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomisFeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
grakken was silly
but helped in the end
I say give them a break and don't let a public moment of bad judgement ruin their reputation forever on the server like that book not up idiot

want everyone to be welcome here, and it seems like he came to understand why his approach was antisocial already
Wait a minute now, someone spill the beans on this book not up idiot... I'm done with this thread and have 2 more hours of work...

Zipps - 51 HLF Druid <Castle>
Lykosor - 49 DE Necro <Castle>
Aspom - 12 HEF Ranger <Castle>
Slyng - 31 HEF Bard <Castle>
Flecrad - 21 DE Enchanter <Castle>
Lykos - 43 HIE Mage <Castle>
Ribkage - 17 GNM Boneknight <Castle>
Old 11-15-2019, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspomwell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait a minute now, someone spill the beans on this book not up idiot... I'm done with this thread and have 2 more hours of work...
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...putation+worth

Enjoy!
Old 11-15-2019, 07:45 PM
Sarnak

Thanks! 54 pages, that'll last into next week! (I won't be wasting my time over the weekend!)

Zipps - 51 HLF Druid <Castle>
Lykosor - 49 DE Necro <Castle>
Aspom - 12 HEF Ranger <Castle>
Slyng - 31 HEF Bard <Castle>
Flecrad - 21 DE Enchanter <Castle>
Lykos - 43 HIE Mage <Castle>
Ribkage - 17 GNM Boneknight <Castle>
Old 11-15-2019, 07:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And what's up with all the homeless people sleeping in the EC tunnel? I'm all for helping the poor, but I pay my taxes and I shouldn't have to see that kind of thing on my way to work. Someone should do something!
Agreed. We shouldn't have to be exposed to such gross sights, especially when there are perfectly good gator pits in CT to dispose of such unwanted refuse.
Old 11-15-2019, 09:02 PM
Large Rat

I just read every single post on all 35 pages, this is absolute gold. The amount of backtracking by Grakken and Mez is stunning. I loved Grakken's lie about how he wasn't in the group:
Quote:
I wasn't in group, I wasn't asked to come heal for them. I was asked if I was listing.
and then when you look at the Screenshot of what was posted, it shows Grakken IN THE GROUP.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Does he think people are blind and if he lies hard enough people will believe it? What scumbags we have on this server, this is why new people are scared to come here. This is just sad that people have to be explained to why they should help. For shame..for shame. Your parents would be ashamed of you, of course this is provided that they ever even taught you how to help or about "The Golden Rule" at all. Treat others how you want to be treated, end of story.
Last edited by Krazzeekane; 11-15-2019 at 09:26 PM.. Reason: Fixed Formatting for image
Closed Thread