Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locust [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people who can't afford a mac should try being more useful to society
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I though PCs were all about business and Macs were what the fun hipsters use to do creative and irrelevant things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because you waste your life chasing pixels, apparently you're superior to someone who spends their money on what they want, not living in an ass smelling basement, having sex with other human beings. You know, the shit that Assburger's inflicted sociopaths don't do.

MAC, HUR!
Yup
Old 10-22-2013, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

These arguments are almost as stupid as whether one sport or hobby is better than another.

You can like or dislike whatever gives you person satisfaction. The minute you extrapolate that using a specific type of technology determines inferiority or superiority, you become a moron (please call me a "moran", P99). I like PCs, Macs, and hell, sometimes I like to play video games on my Wii or Playstation 3. Please tell me about my inferiority of playing video games on a console instead of a desktop computer.

/serious off
Let's brag about our dick sizes and how many women we slept with at the frat party last weekend.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play P99 on a 2009 iMac and own a Macbook Pro and Thinkpad that both run P99 well.

Who gives a shit?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2013, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These arguments are almost as stupid as whether one sport or hobby is better than another.

You can like or dislike whatever gives you person satisfaction. The minute you extrapolate that using a specific type of technology determines inferiority or superiority, you become a moron (please call me a "moran", P99). I like PCs, Macs, and hell, sometimes I like to play video games on my Wii or Playstation 3. Please tell me about my inferiority of playing video games on a console instead of a desktop computer.

/serious off
Let's brag about our dick sizes and how many women we slept with at the frat party last weekend.
I get personal satisfaction from disliking whatever you like and letting you know it.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2013, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get personal satisfaction from disliking whatever you like and letting you know it.
Let's makeout, you ravishing, hot mess.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

HEY IDIOTS, THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE SNOBBINESS OF OWNING A MAC, CAUSE I OWN A COUPLE OK? THIS IS ABOUT HOW MAC OWNERS THINK THAT OWNING A MAC ALLOWS THEM TO SPEAK VICARIOUSLY THROUGH OTHER MAC OWNER'S CAREERS.

i r mad.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Let's makeout, you ravishing, hot mess.
I'm down.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because you waste your life chasing pixels, apparently you're superior to someone who spends their money on what they want, not living in an ass smelling basement, having sex with other human beings. You know, the shit that Assburger's inflicted sociopaths don't do.

MAC, HUR!
The ***** stays mad go outside, breathe some fresh air and get your homeboy to clean out the sand in your vagina.
Old 10-23-2013, 04:51 AM
Skeleton

Krahl is a nice guy.
Closed Thread