Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2019, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

If I remember correctly the preferred alternative punishment is 500k
Old 03-26-2019, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to agree. If you are not competing for the mob consistently, then it doesn't matter if you lie, cheat or steal a mob to get that one kill.

I like the idea of concessions for AM, AG & Core for tov/kael mobs since we are competing for them every week and have a presence. It just doesn't feel right if a guild that is never there decides to take a mob and concedes future mobs when they have no intention to compete for those mobs anyways.
So on this note does AM concede the next 2 statues? For training a summoning vindi on AG while they were killing statue?? or the fact that you shoe horned the AoW kill for them make up for it?

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR
Old 03-26-2019, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP's penis is tiny and tastes like pickled froglok.
I for one would like to hear more about your intimate knowledge of OPs penis, please continue....slowly this time
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-26-2019, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to agree. If you are not competing for the mob consistently, then it doesn't matter if you lie, cheat or steal a mob to get that one kill.

I like the idea of concessions for AM, AG & Core for tov/kael mobs since we are competing for them every week and have a presence. It just doesn't feel right if a guild that is never there decides to take a mob and concedes future mobs when they have no intention to compete for those mobs anyways.
It's a joke to say that guilds other than AM, AG, and Core aren't in ToV. PS regularly spends 1-2 cycles a month in ToV. What those cycles are depends very much on the targets available and the windows for those targets, because we don't operate a 24/7 shop like some of the other guilds on this server.

Not to mention the fact that I've been screaming from the top of a stool that concessions are meaningless in a multi-guild environment, because it doesn't actually restore the wronged guild to its prior position, it's merely punitive for the guild that does the wrong. That leaves the guild that was wronged in a worse position than they would otherwise be in.

The concession system is dumb given the current state of the server. Along with a lot of other rules. Let me know if you have a good alternative.
Old 03-26-2019, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a joke to say that guilds other than AM, AG, and Core aren't in ToV. PS regularly spends 1-2 cycles a month in ToV.
HoT doesn't count.
Old 03-26-2019, 12:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

So they have no intention to compete for the mob, but yet they were there competing?

I'm assuming it was AMs FTE they stole and you're here complaining. Why isn't your leadership complaining?
Old 03-26-2019, 01:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a joke to say that guilds other than AM, AG, and Core aren't in ToV. PS regularly spends 1-2 cycles a month in ToV. What those cycles are depends very much on the targets available and the windows for those targets, because we don't operate a 24/7 shop like some of the other guilds on this server.

Not to mention the fact that I've been screaming from the top of a stool that concessions are meaningless in a multi-guild environment, because it doesn't actually restore the wronged guild to its prior position, it's merely punitive for the guild that does the wrong. That leaves the guild that was wronged in a worse position than they would otherwise be in.

The concession system is dumb given the current state of the server. Along with a lot of other rules. Let me know if you have a good alternative.
PS spends 1/2 cycles a month in TOV - LOOOOOL at this
Old 03-26-2019, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PS spends about as much time in there as Dawn believers
Old 03-26-2019, 01:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3/10
1/23
1/8-1/9
12/20
11/21

That's... 1-2 times a month since November. Just because we don't sock when we don't have a viable kill force doesn't mean we aren't there.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:

One step further would be to make a min max KS group and get XP on a vulak with a group of 6. Loot and just say you won't do it again for the next two Vulak spawns... Something has to give. Or maybe Not? PS knows better than to do what they did. They know the rules and are willing to break them because they know there is no one watching to give them what they deserve. Well played PS, you got big misguided balls, and picked a good time to "roll the dice". Well played.
Closed Thread