Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You /q to drop aggro, that right there is intentional.
Truly intentional or not it was certainly a dumb enough move to qualify regardless. What was he even doing, anyway?
Old 05-16-2019, 09:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truly intentional or not it was certainly a dumb enough move to qualify regardless. What was he even doing, anyway?
Exactly. He went to that hallway just to aggro them. Which is why I find it hard to believe it was ever accidental or that he was trying to clear aggro.
Old 05-16-2019, 09:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why was the AG monk there to begin with? That’s the most confusing part.

The flopping activity observed seems to behavior consistent with someone trying to drop aggro rather than intentionally train.
Oh he didn't mean to do it - well that's okay then. Please, grab the wyvern hatchlings while ur on the way over next time.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:24 AM
Aviak

As already stated this situation was dealt with properly in the moment.

Borney was an app to Azure Guard, he wasn't in voice and he didn't communicate anything to anyone in the guild during the train. When we saw Wyverns show up on AM we initially thought they trained themselves.

Borney's app was terminated and guild tag removed.

And like I said, the situation was properly handled in the moment. AM got Eashen. All is settled. Move along.
Old 05-16-2019, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonesler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real classy move shit bird. Kick the Monk and crap on his reputation because he is trying to learn how to be a Monk in ToV. Certainly do not teach him or explain to him what he did wrong. AG are all FGTs
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 05-16-2019, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Seems like there is a common thread of lack of communication in these situations
Old 05-16-2019, 11:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonesler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As already stated this situation was dealt with properly in the moment.

Borney was an app to Azure Guard, he wasn't in voice and he didn't communicate anything to anyone in the guild during the train. When we saw Wyverns show up on AM we initially thought they trained themselves.

And like I said, the situation was properly handled in the moment. AM got Eashen. All is settled. Move along.
So the one time they actually get your tomfoolery on fraps.

"It was just an App guys. We removed his tag. Move on."

Let's sweep our shadiness under the rug guys.
Old 05-16-2019, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real classy move shit bird. Kick the Monk and crap on his reputation because he is trying to learn how to be a Monk in ToV. Certainly do not teach him or explain to him what he did wrong. AG are all FGTs
If that dude wasn't intentionally training, he'll be up for a darwin award soon. Better to cut your losses.
Old 05-16-2019, 12:03 PM
Aviak

Pretty sad that AM had to intentionally set someone up to fraps the wyverns because they knew they would be coming.
Old 05-16-2019, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloshed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sad that AM had to intentionally set someone up to fraps the wyverns because they knew they would be coming.
Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me 20+ times... yeah I guess I'll sit in the hallway and fraps while everyone else gets to fight the dragon =/
Closed Thread