Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 06:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

someone tripped on the power cord in the data center.. instead of plugging it back in they had to rush the jerk to the hospital.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr0nix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope, so far with my luck....2 days open to play ALL DAY in the last month and both resulted in the server being down for pretty much the whole day. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah ha! so it's your fault it's down? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hopefully it'll be back 'soon) off work this week, so maybe I can finally decide on a class to stick with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2010, 07:15 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Woot!! Go Colts!!!
Old 01-24-2010, 07:16 PM
Fire Giant

has there been any word of why its down...any kind of update maybe? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2010, 07:17 PM
Aviak

*twitch* *twitch* *Spasm* This is too much... lol... Doesn't Rogean know he can't have a life on Sundays? We need him! Yib... We will have to petition for the pizza command.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:18 PM
Sarnak

Woot.. go admin..... not... My girlfriend asked me what was wrong, I seemed sad, that's an indicator I need EQ classic asap. Her xbox games can't satisfy !
Old 01-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
has there been any word of why its down...any kind of update maybe? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...7&postcount=15
Old 01-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Skeleton

tick tock tick tock Sunday is nearing its end and no EQ fix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Necromancer
Old 01-24-2010, 07:46 PM
Kobold

hey blackice, im trying to decide between necro and monk. advise me.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Skeleton

Well. I play/played a necro on live as my main. Love it always will. Great solo and good dps. Alot of cool trick you can do with them. I played a monk to only about 45 on live. But it is a little bit different here.

Cant really take any dmg cause of the AC issuses. Both classes have FD and a way to heal them self. My necro is only lvl 5 and monk is at 21. Really depends on what you are looking to do.

Necro's can solo great many different options kite pet tank fear kite fd life taps dots snare the works.

The monk well I really cant solo anything blue or higher unless I get some good attack rounds in and mend works. So he is stuck in groups for now.
Necromancer
Closed Thread