Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfred0- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
awesome now i get to go through another hell lvl when i jst finished my other one....
Actually, you don't.

What it was, were the exp multipliers were shifted up one level. So the multiplier you just went through, will be the same as the new hell level. The new level above what you just went through, will be no different than what it was before.

The overall effect, if you are above level 29, you basically get between 1-2 yellows of exp.

Looking forward in your leveling, nothing is harder than it was before.

Haynar
Old 03-28-2010, 10:37 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a reason why living in ignorance of your own pets effects was desirable? Aside from that "its classic"? By that token whole raids would be camped out and waiting to log back in to preserve all their 5min duration high level buffs. Are fade messages on the effects we cast on other people next? How about our own buff duration timers?

It just seems like certain things are being picked on to dismantle while others are not.
We really fix it as we find it. And if its easy to fix, it gets done quicker. I have bugs I have been looking at on and off for weeks, with still little to no progress.

If its a bad exploit, it goes to top priority. Which means almost everything gets put off code development wise, until we come up with a fix.

The pet buffs were like ... oh ya, i forgot we couldn't see pet buffs. Thats easy to fix.

What about /pet report health?

Hmmm, lets look through some old patch notes.

Nope, buffs didn't get added to that until after SoL was out.

Thats easy to fix too.

Thats how some patches go, to make things more classic.

If I could figure out how to make all your buff timers go away too, they would be gone. I do have some ideas on how to do it. But it is low on my list. But if people complain about pet buffs too much, maybe it will move up on my list.

Haynar
Old 03-28-2010, 10:45 PM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to LevinJ

Since the patch, Magi pets are not showing any buffs icons on their little window (including the fire pet's permanent DS or Burnout).
Old 03-28-2010, 10:49 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevinJ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since the patch, Magi pets are not showing any buffs icons on their little window (including the fire pet's permanent DS or Burnout).
Working as intended.

Thanks for the feedback.

Haynar
Old 03-29-2010, 07:47 AM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to LevinJ

Score one for posting without reading. Go me!
Old 03-29-2010, 05:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Selling stackable items is causing my client to become unclickable once they're sold. specifically gems/words. Ivory has done it twice, and the words once. I've also noticed that a couple of the gems I know I had multiple amounts of are only showing up as 1. also not sure if i'm getting the plat i'm selling these for either.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Large Bat

I can't sell many items since the patch. And if something does sell it remains in my inventory. If I then click on it or try to sell I lose the ability to click on anything(right or left button,vendors doors mobs).
Going to try a full re-install to see if that helps.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:08 AM
Large Bat

Nope.that didn't help at all as the problem persists even with a full re-install(and a wiped clean directory).Oh well was fun while it lasted.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:46 PM
Aviak

zoning* has cleared up items showing in inventory after selling, just make sure in the interim not to click on the item and you should be fine.

*also, camping/logging in
Old 03-30-2010, 01:31 PM
Aviak

I know this is a bug and I hope it gets fixed, but for now I do two things.

1) I always left click stackable loot because if you right-click auto-loot a stackable item it won't show-up in your inventory if you already have one of that item.

2) If I sell a stackable item I get the money for it, but the item remains in my inventory (as already reported), but right afterwards I destroy the item from my inventory.

Doing these two things keeps me away from problems.
Closed Thread