Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-23-2024, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's about 1% strength of the shit Camilla used to get from The Sun newspaper throughout the mid-90s and she never sued.

One day Camilla was attending an event and eating a sausage roll, and The Sun was bitching about her appearance, using unflattering photos etc and she just (publicly at least) ignored it all, as well as having a lot of heat vs the public and Princess Diana.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:27 PM
Banned

I Hope You All Feel Terrible Now

Now where did I leave the branks...
Old 03-27-2024, 04:31 AM
Planar Protector

At least the British Royals arent inbreeding any longer.

Harry knew he had zero chance of living a (useful and fulfilling) princes life so he went trailer park skank. Maybe he actually likes her. Who cares.
Kates ovaries woulda been probed and proded for efficiency. 100%. Cancer is difficult to predict.
She may live. She may die. God may want her more. Eulogies are for and by the living.
Old 03-30-2024, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the military chose a strong royal uprising things could certainly get spicy.
The “heir” to the Iranian throne is not a smart guy but if he called for a royalist overthrow of the mullahs I’d certainly do my best to see him crowned in Ctesiphon (and the old lands restored)

Similarly, my hatred for Ireland is so strong if a British royal called for Ireland to be taken back I might join you lads in crushing the papists who sat out the fights against Hitler and Stalin
Old 03-30-2024, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The “heir” to the Iranian throne is not a smart guy but if he called for a royalist overthrow of the mullahs I’d certainly do my best to see him crowned in Ctesiphon (and the old lands restored)

Similarly, my hatred for Ireland is so strong if a British royal called for Ireland to be taken back I might join you lads in crushing the papists who sat out the fights against Hitler and Stalin
If you're restoring Legitimists, why not the House of Stuart? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2024, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

@PatrihamIAm, I can feel the anger growing within you young one.

Persia is just in games, rugs (flying carpets) and old books. Same as an ottoman is just a lounge.

Relaxing is certainly an option but seething anger also works.

The yanks only came in on WWII when the nippon performed an aerial knock and run with flaming pooh parcel on nannas porch. Then they used chinas "favourite" neighbour as a science experiment.
Old 03-30-2024, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're restoring Legitimists, why not the House of Stuart? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-02-2024, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@PatrihamIAm, I can feel the anger growing within you young one.

Persia is just in games, rugs (flying carpets) and old books. Same as an ottoman is just a lounge.

Relaxing is certainly an option but seething anger also works.

The yanks only came in on WWII when the nippon performed an aerial knock and run with flaming pooh parcel on nannas porch. Then they used chinas "favourite" neighbour as a science experiment.
The isolationists in the US resisted joining WW2 because they didn’t believe in the French or British empires and suspected American involvement would help bolster those enterprises. If you recall from your history books, america had a century of the “good neighbor” policy where it explicitly told empires to fuck off from the western hemisphere. It felt the same about the rest of the world but didn’t have good options. We even got dragged into Vietnam by Charles de Gaulle

Sadly, no one knows these things anymore
Old 04-02-2024, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Swish or Jimjam should be made king of England
Old 04-04-2024, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Swish or Jimjam should be made king of England
Sounds like an easy job to me. Just engage in charitable shit and look busy lol