Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiewon Shu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree.

I own forty seven apartment complexes globally. My annual net profit is well over 2.5 million USD. All I do is wake up at 6 AM, get my kids ready for school, then sit on my butt and make money. So while I sit on my butt for 8+hours, I surf the web and play games, (mostly play games).

I live a good life with my significant other and kids. I have stupid amounts of free time even after attending to my family and business responsibilities.

So tell me, just what am I supposed to be doing with all that time to kill?
This is so true.

Just because people enjoy nerding it up doesn't mean they can't be successful.

PM me with how you got started. I've been wasting all of my excess cash and want to do something productive with it.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Aviak

Said it once, crap game compared to the billions that are out there now. Once nostalgia gets old it's time to move on.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Said it once, crap game compared to the billions that are out there now. Once nostalgia gets old it's time to move on.

I sincerely play this game for the awful community. I tried to establish a place that is not awful and in the process met really great people. So without the terrible community, I'd not still be here. I play for my in game family, not the mechanics of the game. I don't understand wanting to have bis VP gear on an alt of every kind. If it was just about the game it'd be crap compared to some games out there ( though the mechanics require strong community like no other), but it's not about that. People>pixils.