Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 05:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I don't have a side"... Bullshit. Don't insult my intelligence. It's clear you've been drinking up the propaganda and talking points.
But your intelligence only knows how to insult.

Quote:
And yes, Trump DOES know politics. Why in the world would he pick a good VP?? He wants to look like the better man. Pence is also impeachment protection. Leftists would rather have Trump than Pence. VP does nothing anyway. Claiming that's an important pick based on policy just shows how you don't know much about politics.
VP does nothing? Dick Cheney did nothing?

You keep misreading my posts and then choosing to add words to what I said. I get that you're very passionate, but please read more thoroughly. Sam Brownback. That's the pick that you should have claimed was unimportant. I only mentioned Pence because he's been the deciding vote in quite a few instances.

Quote:
And yes, you're out of touch.
Out of touch with the world, minus its wide web? I don't know. Your post count suggests the opposite.

Quote:
I don't care if you went to a Republican summer camp as a kid (lol wut).
There are these things called documentaries, specifically about propaganda camps. For someone who goes on about propaganda so much, I thought that would have registered. Putin had his own version of propaganda camps, but those were more politically charged, having banners of his opponents dressed in drag at different stations.

And don't lol wut me. It hurts. Pomposity is offensive.

Quote:
You clearly do not understood how or why Trump was elected.
If his name had to be written in, he probably wouldn't have received enough votes. It's not pompous to say so, it's just coming from an appreciation for the English language...something a patriot, or nationalist(?), should understand.

Quote:
I'm judging you for that video because you shared it, thinking it was good and just, and that it would "PWN THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS". You endorsed it by linking it.
Maybe I put it there to annoy you, knowing the reaction it would get? Or is this another one of those "bullshit don't insult my intelligence" instances?

Quote:
He's pompous for saying it, and you're pompous for thinking it was the right thing to say.
Pompous or not, it was the correct assertion. Unless of course you consider swasticas on headstones as part of the fake news.

Would "shithole countries" be a pompous thing to say? Guessing no.

Quote:
Trump played the media and his opponents like fools and took the crown when everyone underestimated him.
Took the crown? The presidency isn't much in terms of a position of power. Maybe a burder king crown for him, but that's about it.

Quote:
He made all of you look stupid. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not as stupid as Eric though.
Last edited by Ennewi; 01-23-2019 at 05:05 AM..
Old 01-23-2019, 06:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But Ennerdi is superior in every way. You see, he doesn't have a side. He's governed by SUPREME intellect and PERFECT grammar! His "gods" (heh nice try, church boy *tips fedora*) are the brightest and finest minds in the UNIVERSE. Shout out to Carl Sagan and Black Science Man™.
Nope. Alan Watts and Joseph Campbell. You want me to be that stereotype though. Shout out to Alex Jones and Sean Hannity.

Quote:
Experts in Astrology really know better than us plebeians. Their knowledge of stars in the sky are well outside the reach of the unwashed masses.
If you're trying to shit on my posts, at least get the subjects right. Mythology and psychology.

But then you still got it wrong. Astrology is shit about Uranus conjuct Mars or whatever. Astronomy was the word you were looking for. But now that you brought it up, you seem like a fire sign. I'm water. That must be why our conversation is boiling over. Care to compare charts? Eh? Ehhh?

Quote:
Have you even read a book bro?
https://youtu.be/BwkdGr9JYmE

Quote:
I've been on 300 confirmed Space Camp missions, so I would know what is best for the country, and it's clearly the corrupt corporate-whoring neo liberal politicians who don't listen to citizens. Any person with an IQ over 80 should realize that, (I have an IQ of 420) and really they're just racist bigots if they don't want to continue to be controlled by the political elite.

Have you poor Trump supporters even read Pastiche?? Pfft.
You really went off on a tangent. You should have said shit about how I drink currant wine, smoke clove cigarettes, and watch old movies with subtitles.
Last edited by Ennewi; 01-23-2019 at 06:32 AM..
Old 01-23-2019, 06:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol right?! Silver Spoons over here layin' it down, like his commie-shitbag professor told him to. Leftists can't handle when people fall outside of their racist, sexist, and classicist definitions.

it's like "Stay down there Ni66er, I'm trying to help you!" (with their foot on his head)
https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4
Old 01-23-2019, 07:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol unironically posting a video about extremism when you're calling people "lowest common denominators" and equating them to Nazis...

I have never met anyone who lacked so much self awareness.

UNSUBSCRIBED.

leveloneundercon?

More like leveloneextremistbigot
Old 01-23-2019, 07:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope. Alan Watts and Joseph Campbell. You want me to be that stereotype though. Shout out to Alex Jones and Sean Hannity.

If you're trying to shit on my posts, at least get the subjects right. Mythology and psychology.

But then you still got it wrong. Astrology is shit about Uranus conjuct Mars or whatever. Astronomy was the word you were looking for. But now that you brought it up, you seem like a fire sign. I'm water. That must be why our conversation is boiling over. Care to compare charts? Eh? Ehhh?

https://youtu.be/BwkdGr9JYmE

You really went off on a tangent. You should have said shit about how I drink currant wine, smoke clove cigarettes, and watch old movies with subtitles.
Blah blah blah nerd shit nerd shit, sprinkled with hipster shit.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol unironically posting a video about extremism when you're calling people "lowest common denominators" and equating them to Nazis...

I have never met anyone who lacked so much self awareness.

UNSUBSCRIBED.

leveloneundercon?

More like leveloneextremistbigot
It's interesting how you skew things, then pretend to be outraged and name call. So you're saying Trump supporters who spray painted swasticas on Jewish headstones aren't the lowest common denominator?
Old 01-23-2019, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Blah blah blah nerd shit nerd shit, sprinkled with hipster shit.
Now you're catching on.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
It's interesting how you skew things, then pretend to be outraged and name call. So you're saying Trump supporters who spray painted swasticas on Jewish headstones aren't the lowest common denominator?
You know that guy was black and had no connections to Trump, right?

Hoax hate crimes have shot up through the roof since Trump was elected.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:04 AM
Banned

Ennerdi, since you think intelligent people are infallible, what do you think of Ben Shapiro? He was in Harvard at the age of 16.

Does he know what's better for you?

Or is he another "lowest common denominator"?
Old 01-23-2019, 08:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You know that guy was black and had no connections to Trump, right?

Hoax hate crimes have shot up through the roof since Trump was elected.
You only watch national news? Happened all over Northeast Pennsyvania. But yes, tell me more about these convenient hoaxes...
Closed Thread