Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half elf Ranger
Half elf druid
Erudite wizard
Erudite paladin
Half elf rogue

I call this one reverse discrimination
Sounds like you just excluded about 10 races there chief, I'll be marching through Paineel in protest later.
Old 12-30-2016, 12:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alot of opinions on this

Heres mine:

War
Clr
Enc
Bard
Rogue
Monk
Pretty much. Some might want a Shaman in there.
Old 12-30-2016, 01:23 AM
Kobold

Man there are some damn weird ideas in this thread. Its a 16 year old game, it's not a mystery.

You want a Cleric, a Shaman and an Enchanter.

After that it doesn't hugely matter.

A Cleric, Shaman and Enchanter is the basis for so many groups because it trivialises the content without needing a huge amount of concentration (which is a much undervalued consideration in a game which takes hundreds of hours to just level up). And for your set up - because there will be times that people can't play etc - it has the added bonus of only NEEDING two out the three to be nearly fully functional.

It isn't a min-max set up, but thats not what's being asked for. The request is for a group make up that will be functional throughout the game from 1 to 60 and that pretty much means CLR ENC SHM and whatever else. Personally, I'd make your 4th a Monk to tank and pull and your 5th a Rogue to DPS and avoid agro. But pretty much any combination for the last two slots will be fine, even if MNK ROG is optimal.

As for the min max thing, that is a known anwser too. It's MNK, SHM and as many ROG as the spawn supports. This is always the answer to the question, at all levels.
Last edited by EdTuBrutus; 12-30-2016 at 01:31 AM..
Closed Thread