Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 04-25-2018, 05:56 PM
Banned

Default Bind Wound in the skill window

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Whos in the wrong here? Is this like Druids tracking where it caps in window at 20, but advances farther than that and works? I cant see the image in the preview post thing so link below

https://imgur.com/a/Ly8K9ms
Old 04-25-2018, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

I can't tell what class/level you are, but according to the wiki only caster classes cap at 100. Warriors cap at 210, and Rangers cap at 200 (I'm guessing you are one of the two since your screenshot shows an archery skill).

It's interesting that your UI seems to be stuck at the caster maximum. Perhaps (and this is just a shot in the dark) there is something wrong with your UI skin that is making it think you are a caster (for bind wound only)? I'd be curious to see if changing skins fixes it.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 04-25-2018 at 06:51 PM..
Old 04-25-2018, 07:36 PM
Banned

https://imgur.com/a/bkzkOgI - default_old

Warrior.
Old 04-25-2018, 11:00 PM
Fire Giant

this is probably the 4th or 5th time i see this topic coming up. quick FAQ:

1) yes it will stay red at (100)
2) it will continue to go up with your regular cap (level+1)x5
3) the HP gain will reflect your actual skill rank (above 100)
4) unfortunately, unless you remember it or just got a new skill-up, you can't know what is your current rank [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5) at level 51, it will show your real rank, in white, as other skills, and you will forget about it forever

I think point #5 is why it doesn't get fixed. It kinda fixes itself at high level, so most warriors post-51 stop trying to fight for it, and the topics don't get bumped a lot and the GM/devs/etc. probably don't get annoyed that often about it hehe. Suck it up, or fight harder for everyone! I'm with you, I hated it on my warriors as well ^^/
Old 04-29-2018, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagoya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is probably the 4th or 5th time i see this topic coming up. quick FAQ:

1) yes it will stay red at (100)
2) it will continue to go up with your regular cap (level+1)x5
3) the HP gain will reflect your actual skill rank (above 100)
4) unfortunately, unless you remember it or just got a new skill-up, you can't know what is your current rank [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5) at level 51, it will show your real rank, in white, as other skills, and you will forget about it forever

I think point #5 is why it doesn't get fixed. It kinda fixes itself at high level, so most warriors post-51 stop trying to fight for it, and the topics don't get bumped a lot and the GM/devs/etc. probably don't get annoyed that often about it hehe. Suck it up, or fight harder for everyone! I'm with you, I hated it on my warriors as well ^^/
If you go to a skill trainer, you can view the real value, AND it will appear not red in skills menu from that point forward until you close the client in the case of any red skills period [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2018, 10:37 AM
Fire Giant

oh, nice to know! i'll add that info to my FAQ :P thx!