Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you basing this on any source or just because you're "pretty sure that's how it went down?"
Well, anyone posting something in 2001 on a random board is as credible as someone posting something in 2011 on a random board.

That being said, I am basing it off my memory, and I think most people would agree that if today you logged in to LIVE you would see Regen on Fungi Tunic that was looted pre nerf. Thats why they go for 80-250k (depending on server) on LIVE.
Last edited by Chrushev; 04-05-2011 at 03:46 PM..
Old 04-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrushev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, anyone posting something in 2001 on a random board is as credible as someone posting something in 2011 on a random board.

That being said, I am basing it off my memory, and I think most people would agree that if today you logged in to LIVE you would see Regen on Fungi Tunic still that was looted pre nerf. Thats why they go for 80-250k (depending on server) on LIVE.
Regen was never removed from the Fungi tunic.

It was removed at some point from the robe (looks like pre-july 2000, ignore my other posts as they're inaccurate). Also, the effect on the tunic is a passive worn effect while the robe was a clicky-buff.

There was a change made at some point in the drop rates, where the robe become the common drop and the tunic became the rare drop (originally tunic was common w/ the robe being rare). Not sure what the drop rate is like on P99 as whatever guilds are locking down Seb aren't posting anything about it on these boards and I haven't been trolling their guild sites to find out.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 04-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

looks like i remembered wrong, but the robes that are currently dropping have a worn effect and apparently the original ones that dropped had a "fungal regrowth" click affect which is not the case here
Last edited by Erati; 04-05-2011 at 04:03 PM..
Old 04-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrushev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That being said, I am basing it off my memory, and I think most people would agree that if today you logged in to LIVE you would see Regen on Fungi Tunic that was looted pre nerf. Thats why they go for 80-250k (depending on server) on LIVE.
Clearly, you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly, you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
What? Are you saying universally true statements that have been confirmed by others in this thread are false? Or what are you trying to say? I dont understand troll. Clear up your clearly written sentence please, Ill give you 2pp.
Last edited by Chrushev; 04-05-2011 at 04:28 PM..
Old 04-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

Fungi TUNIC always had fungal regrowth and it was never removed. This discussion may not be suited for those that did not know that.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
What? Are you saying universally true statements that have been confirmed by others in this thread are false? Or what are you trying to say? I dont understand troll. Clear up your clearly written sentence please, Ill give you 2pp.
Multiple people have already pointed out why you have no idea what you're talking about. For one, you seem to think that Fungi Tunic's worn effect was nerfed and that there's a "pre-nerf" version of it. Maybe the drop rate was nerfed. The worn effect wasn't.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fungi TUNIC always had fungal regrowth and it was never removed. This discussion may not be suited for those that did not know that.
Uhh..
Old 04-13-2011, 02:18 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200...p?Article=1750

Abashi.. saying it never had the effect whatsoever.

If he was wrong, it was still definitely gone by June 00.

This was posted on the comments
Quote:
Robe
Posted: 2004-02-17 03:22:01 | Quote | Reply to Post | Follow
Neldrin
Scholar
67 posts
Score: Decent
This is the common drop off of the myconid spore king in Sebilis.

In fact, it is so common that you'll be banging your head on the wall after having it drop 8 times in a row, as I am.

All of the robes which are currently dropping do NOT have the Fungal Regrowth effect on them any longer, though there are still a few pre-nerf robes that remain in circulation which do.

Edited, Tue Feb 17 03:24:05 2004
Posted http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2101
will the robe simply stop dropping w/the effect leaving all the pre-dropped robes to still have it, or will it be totally retro removed.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:34 AM
Fire Giant

It's retro. That post is mistaken