Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2022, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White nationalist is a term for someone who is bad and I find that strange because, being white or being a nationalist is not bad..

now go:
Yeah nationalist just means putting your country’s needs ahead of those of other countries

Unfortunately “white nationalist” has been confused with white supremacist which is someone who believes white people are superior and would prefer only white people be citizens of their country. A nationalist who is white is a person who wants to put the needs of their own country above the needs of other countries, and also happens to be white…aka a completely different thing

But the left deliberately obfuscates the terms
Old 01-31-2022, 03:50 PM
Banned

White nationalists want an ethnostate, too. Only whites should have right, blah blah. All that crap. Its just racism laced with some "i love my country" bullshit to make it easier to swallow.
Old 01-31-2022, 03:58 PM
Banned

^
Which is why I deliberately phrase it as nationalists who are white. There are nationalists who are Hispanic where I live near the border. They prefer the USA to everywhere else. They vote Republican. They don’t care much for the plight of El Salvador or Honduras. They are nationalists who are Hispanic

A nationalist can be any race. Being [x] race does not automatically make a nationalist racist
Old 01-31-2022, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Nationalism is wrong though
Old 01-31-2022, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
Which is why I deliberately phrase it as nationalists who are white. There are nationalists who are Hispanic where I live near the border. They prefer the USA to everywhere else. They vote Republican. They don’t care much for the plight of El Salvador or Honduras. They are nationalists who are Hispanic

A nationalist can be any race. Being [x] race does not automatically make a nationalist racist
Okay, but we were specifically talking about white nationalists, Einstein.
Old 01-31-2022, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, but we were specifically talking about white nationalists, Einstein.
There are far more nationalists who are white than there are white nationalists in the USA. But if pretending that they are like the KKK - hiding under everyone’s beds, having secret meetings by the tens of thousands and burning crosses, if imagining that galvanizes you in your holy war, don’t let me intrude on your nightmares
Old 01-31-2022, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White nationalists aren't just civic nationalists who happen to be white, they openly want to turn the country into an ethnostate like Apartheid-era South Africa.
Incorrect.

I am white

I am a nationalist.

You cant just say that I believe in those thigns because you want to say all white people believe X

This racist shit man sooner or later someone is going take you democrats to task. First it was slavery, then it was welfare, then nafta, now this.

You people are really really bad and evil and people are starting to take notice.
Old 01-31-2022, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Stalin was a nationalist.
Old 01-31-2022, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still nothing?
I make no defense of what I see as center-right California neoliberals who would throw all the homeless in a meat grinder. I don't even believe in the validity of American law, why would I defend it? That supposedly progressive DA is a former pig, that's a double no-no to me

I am tired of this culture war nonsense constantly eating up all the oxygen in this glorious clown forum
Old 01-31-2022, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are far more nationalists who are white than there are white nationalists in the USA. But if pretending that they are like the KKK - hiding under everyone’s beds, having secret meetings by the tens of thousands and burning crosses, if imagining that galvanizes you in your holy war, don’t let me intrude on your nightmares
Why are you still desperately trying to change the subject to civic nationalists when Jib specifically brought up white nationalists?
Closed Thread