Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2022, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the Florida legislature is anything like the federal legislature, it happens pretty often that one chamber will pass something that has zero chance of passing in the other. This is generally understood before the vote is conducted. It's not news, it's noise.

That said, it's the House that usually gets to up to these antics, not the Senate.

Though I wonder why FL ceded that type of control to begin with...wait no I don't - money. It would cost it and the company prohibitively more to have state dinguses all up in their business everyday. So it's not something to celebrate if they do do it.(doodoo)
Yeah neither entity wants to be the bigger person and squash it and they are both going to lose because of it. Guess thats politics.
Old 04-20-2022, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am i like this chick? I hope so.

i've never really seen one of these campus preacher people preaching to men to be less promiscuous
Old 04-20-2022, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

hmmm

*cash register sounds
Old 04-20-2022, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
2 Thessalonians 3:10

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

Proverbs 12:11

He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: but he that followeth vain persons is void of understanding.

Proverbs 10:4

He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.

Ephesians 4:28

Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

Proverbs 22:29

Seest thou a man diligent in his business. he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

Proverbs 12:24

The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.

John 5:17

But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

2 Thessalonians 3:10-12

10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

11 For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

12 Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

Proverbs 20:4

The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing.

1 Thessalonians 4:11

11 And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;
So virtually every CEO, administrator, realtor, large corporation, franchise owner, syndicate, software company, lawyers, insurance company, stock market short seller bro ... politician ... lobbyists runs afoul of these in egregious way.

Well well.

That leaves soldiers, farmers, and monarchs who spend their lives defending the farmers and supporting a cast of priests in the clear. And like bakers and stuff.

If you eat fast food and buy food from the supermarket and have a 401k you're going straight to hell by these rules.. even if you diddle about making youtube videos for ad revenues from the beast poisoning children and destroying Christians who are truly put there trying to live from the land without feeding satanic power companies and presidents.

Gg.

It's time for Christ to return.

Tldr, like 1000AD-about 1400AD was the best time to be alive and Christian.

Sad non Elohim only live an avg of like 50 years.

We need the angels to return.

We need to return to the fields and crafts of our forebears.

Democracy is sin. Capitalism is sin. Nuclear weapons are sin. Industry is sin. Machines are sin.

Hand jobs are maybe not tho. They are working with your hands after all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.s. am I the only one here who can make my own bread,
from scratch ? 😋🥖
Last edited by starkind; 04-20-2022 at 07:34 PM..
Old 04-20-2022, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Oh goody they're appealing the mask order strikedown.

It's time to defend Executive power, boys!

Rally round we all, Libs and Cons. 🇺🇲
Old 04-20-2022, 07:47 PM
Banned

Disney is also like the last industry holding FL together that isn't an complete and totally utter ecological disaster stealing Florida's wealth entirely for globalists lol. (I mean it sorta is, it's not that bad tho.)

Ironically..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If I was a Knight Templar I would remove DeSatanis and all his pals from political office. Maybe send them to a nice new private monastery. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Can I still legally what if a Knight Templar online???)
Last edited by starkind; 04-20-2022 at 07:50 PM..
Old 04-20-2022, 07:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Rally round we all, Libs and Cons. 🇺🇲
Saw that this morning. Why waste tax payer money suing for something that nobody wants?

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 04-20-2022, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:

Rally round we all, Libs and Cons. ����
Ya that's dumb.

They should have just done a new executive order exempting hospitals from stabalizing covid patients. As evil as that is. Hospitals could still have opted in. And the game would have returned to fair.
Old 04-20-2022, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saw that this morning. Why waste tax payer money suing for something that nobody wants?
Old 04-20-2022, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya that's dumb.

They should have just done a new executive order exempting hospitals from stabalizing covid patients. As evil as that is. Hospitals could still have opted in. And the game would have returned to fair.
Legislature and judiciary seem pretty chill tho
Closed Thread