Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2021, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Untraining the pistol says he did. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Then Kyle reloaded.
Dude the gun was already loaded. Sorry man, but you just dense. Maybe you readin fake news or somethin dunno
Old 11-09-2021, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude the gun was already loaded. Sorry man, but you just dense. Maybe you readin fake news or somethin dunno
If Mr Rittenhouse has a right to defend himself based on his own subjective judgment, so does Mr Guseikenkratz. I'd say lowering the gun is a laudable attempt to deescalate the situation.

But legally it just depends on how many homicides they each committed that evening. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-09-2021, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds to me, if Judge Dredd Djunior goes to prison for dispensing his brand of property and personal protection you all need to take sum dem thaar justice implements downtown n fix it all up somewhat.
He just drove two towns over to be a vigilant entity. Sounds about right.
Old 11-09-2021, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

whale I know that sounds like it makes sense to you but you wouldnt ever make it to the jury box.

The fact is if someone acts aggressively and you didn't then you're going get away with killing them.

The skateboard whack alone would get him off if he machine gunned 12 of them after that.

OK that is a little extreme, but Im trying to be dramatic. Im sure he'll walk.

That doesnt mean anything though, it's not like I believe he should or should'nt, I dont care, but chances are he'll walk.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-09-2021 at 02:41 AM..
Old 11-09-2021, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Old 11-09-2021, 10:44 AM
Banned

Everyone in this thread needs a massive dosage of tictac induced hugging.
Old 11-09-2021, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Gosar of the Rebellion
Old 11-09-2021, 10:51 AM
Banned

I think everyone should be vikings and have the tictactikewlest training and that if ur annoyed or threatened by some cheeseburger u should totally be free to defend urself and ur loved ones at all times. Especially if it's from a company, people not of your religion, or the government or some rioting hooligans.

The police and gubb should definitely stay out of our private neighborhoodly affairs. And people should grow the fuck up and learn to engage in solving their problems through the love, compassion, and merciful understanding of Jesus.

Anything less really kinda just deserves tyranny and civil war, which is what the lazy gluttonous bastards are gunna get.

:hugs emoji:

-Also-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by starkind; 11-09-2021 at 10:59 AM..
Old 11-09-2021, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If Mr Rittenhouse has a right to defend himself based on his own subjective judgment, so does Mr Guseikenkratz. I'd say lowering the gun is a laudable attempt to deescalate the situation.

But legally it just depends on how many homicides they each committed that evening. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro I'm tryin to be cool. I like you, but you didn't watch the part where Gusedude admitted he was the one that advanced on Rittenhouse. You can see it in the pic where Kyle is on the ground and the dude that was tryin to 'deescalate the situation' was towerin over him with a pistol aimed at him point blank
Old 11-09-2021, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro I'm tryin to be cool. I like you, but you didn't watch the part where Gusedude admitted he was the one that advanced on Rittenhouse. You can see it in the pic where Kyle is on the ground and the dude that was tryin to 'deescalate the situation' was towerin over him with a pistol aimed at him point blank
If he stopped pointing the pistol, as the video shows and as the witness states, the threat of imminent deadly harm had passed.
Closed Thread