Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Fire Giant

Default Server lagging, dropping

I don't know what the fuck has been happening for the past couple of days, but it's going to end up killing the damn server. Every night now for the past couple of days, the lag has been pretty much unbearable. Have lost the same level like 2 or 3 times, gotten a whole level, and now I just lost that level again. I'd petition for a rez, but we all know how often the GMs even come on the server aside from Secrets popping in like once a day.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:02 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

If I were Rogean I'd get my fucking money back from the host.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know what the fuck has been happening for the past couple of days, but it's going to end up killing the damn server. Every night now for the past couple of days, the lag has been pretty much unbearable. Have lost the same level like 2 or 3 times, gotten a whole level, and now I just lost that level again. I'd petition for a rez, but we all know how often the GMs even come on the server aside from Secrets popping in like once a day.
You're dumb.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM's are on quite often, especially for an emu server...stop bitching
Old 03-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Fire Giant

Well they're never on when it actually matters, you know when the spammers are on, or the server lags so bad it kills plenty of people. I literally have only ever seen secrets on.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Kobold

1. It's free
2. Rogean is on a lot, he was on during this most recent lagfest and let us know what was up
3. suck a bag of dicks
Old 03-23-2010, 11:46 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

Quote:
If I were you, I'd totally demand my money back, or at least a free month of playtime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I were you, I'd totally demand my money back, or at least a free month of playtime.
Maybe I will
Old 03-24-2010, 12:02 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by snifs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. It's free
2. Rogean is on a lot, he was on during this most recent lagfest and let us know what was up
3. suck a bag of dicks
Hahaha i had to register an account just so i can say : Ditto to #3! quit being such a bromo
Old 03-24-2010, 12:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorfin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha i had to register an account just so i can say : Ditto to #3! quit being such a bromo
Maybe that was my goal all along, to get you to register!
Closed Thread