Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 12:53 AM
Kobold

Looks like TMO is rounding up the horde. Isn't that a guild motto? In numbers we shall survive?
Old 06-24-2012, 12:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P.S. Sucks to have to go to work while sick huh? Sounds like you're living the dream!

Got a mortgage to fill in each month, a bill that probably equates to 2 months of your pay =)
Old 06-24-2012, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraji [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got a mortgage to fill in each month, a bill that probably equates to 2 months of your pay =)
My house is paid for, same with the land I live on. Man, you keep making me laugh. Next you gonna tell me you got a wife and like 3 kids?

Well I am single, sub 30s, live out in farm country, have my own land and house and best of all.... I'm right outside one of USA's top hottest colleges for fine girls.

Now that I've said all that and think about you and your situation, I feel kinda bad.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:59 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraji [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you post with your Diggles account.. Oh wait.. I forgot.. =)
i will in 5 days when it's released from the oppressive grip of the retard brigade that moderates these forums
Old 06-24-2012, 12:59 AM
Orc

also not in TMO anymore~
Old 06-24-2012, 01:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My house is paid for, same with the land I live on. Man, you keep making me laugh. Next you gonna tell me you got a wife and like 3 kids?

Well I am single, sub 30s, live out in farm country, have my own land and house and best of all.... I'm right outside one of USA's top hottest colleges for fine girls.

Now that I've said all that and think about you and your situation, I feel kinda bad.
haha was it one of those 1 dollar houses the world heard America was offering citizens so that they did not need to destroy them? I think it was Alabama too? ( vague memory of it ).

Yes I'm sure you're " I'm a manager " story works really well on fine college girls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also not in TMO anymore~
Good for you, might garner back some respect now =)
Old 06-24-2012, 01:04 AM
Kobold

My bad:

Detroit homes sell for $1 amid mortgage and car industry crisis
One in five houses left empty as foreclosures mount and property prices drop by 80%

Good for you =) Must be up there with your P1999 achievements =D
Old 06-24-2012, 01:05 AM
Orc

someone batphone Tiggles!
Old 06-24-2012, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
haha was it one of those 1 dollar houses the world heard America was offering citizens so that they did not need to destroy them? I think it was Alabama too? ( vague memory of it ).

Yes I'm sure you're " I'm a manager " story works really well on fine college girls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good for you, might garner back some respect now =)
I wish my house was $1. Idk how much it cost, it was built by my family [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I also don't need to bring up what I do for a living to impress the strange. I just whip out my cock.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:10 AM
Kobold

Housing data:

Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $195,115; Detached houses: $248,245; Townhouses or other attached units: $135,716; In 2-unit structures: $202,373; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $100,934; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $118,917; Mobile homes: $28,282

Mobile homes for 28k nice and comfy I assume?
Closed Thread