Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 06:45 AM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Taslion

All trading shall henceforth be conducted from the basement of unrest.

No questions asked.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:09 AM
Aviak

I am very glad to hear you will not be adding chat channels at this moment. To me, this while removing OOC was one foot forward and one backward!

I only hope this will strenghten the community and the server as a whole.

My ride
Old 05-23-2010, 07:14 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
It is the goal of this project to emulate Everquest from the time of its initial launch to the end of Velious expansion.
I sincerely hope that you've considered looking beyond Velious as well. Eventually people will get bored of Velious and will move on. That means moving onto Luclin (and beyond) or the server will slowly die out from players leaving.

But we'll cross that bridge once we get to it, I'm sure. Sorry for sidetracking the newspost.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:59 AM
Kobold

Screw Luclin. Custom content FTW!
Old 05-23-2010, 08:53 AM
Kobold

OR let this p99 server run with Velious and create another server that releases luclin and pop. And maybe add the opportunity to transfer (or copy!) ones characters to the new server.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Orc

Finally! Thanks devs!
Old 05-23-2010, 09:16 AM
Kobold

damn, i liked the channels, now the game just slowed down even more and less contact with people, hence "MMO".
Old 05-23-2010, 09:34 AM
Orc

Guys, let's stick to P99 as of today. velious is still well over a year down the road, and Luclin (or anypost-velious content) is out past that. There's going to be plenty of complaining about this relatively minor change, do you think mixing in post-Velious is really necessary to stoke the flames?

Personally I won't miss global OOC. Auction was a nice convenience, but I can survive without it.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:44 AM
Kobold

YYEEEEESSSSSSS !! best thing that could happen, cant wait to see EC tunnel live again like old times !
Old 05-23-2010, 09:45 AM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lill-Leif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OR let this p99 server run with Velious and create another server that releases luclin and pop. And maybe add the opportunity to transfer (or copy!) ones characters to the new server.
Maybe, there were aspects of Luclin that I did enjoy: Seru, Shissar, & Akheva. None of those included being on the moon or those fucking cats or beastlords. So, YMMV. I hated almost everything about Planes of Power: Justice & well POJ was the only thing I liked lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorroth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Screw Luclin. Custom content FTW!
Then we defeat our own purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabric9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sincerely hope that you've considered looking beyond Velious as well. Eventually people will get bored of Velious and will move on. That means moving onto Luclin (and beyond) or the server will slowly die out from players leaving.

But we'll cross that bridge once we get to it, I'm sure. Sorry for sidetracking the newspost.
We have no plans to just let the server die. We have a LONG way to go before this even begins to come to pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Closed Thread