Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Is variance still needed?
Yes, it promotes "competition" 75 29.18%
No, its an unneccesary non-classic time sink 182 70.82%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

You take maestro's variance away and this is what will happen.

The spawn time will spread across every guild that can take him down (pretty much every guild with 10 or more 60s/high 50s

You won't have a 50% shot of fte, it will be more around 25% or less.

You will have guilds finally showing up who probably couldn't kill maestro, just to hope to snag fte and have the mass of people burn him down.

It will only get worse as every guild with any warriors will want their free hand/loot because all they will have to do is wait a few minutes and hope to get FTE.

Taking just maestro's variance won't solve anything. You need to remove all of them at the same time and do it on a repop.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Post wont matter once velious comes out. Then all the non BDA/TMO + Enraptured can get their epic as well without all the pissing and moaning.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
without all the pissing and moaning.
I'm glad to hear you're going to stop whining about your poor footing in this virtual world.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post wont matter once velious comes out. Then all the non BDA/TMO + Enraptured can get their epic as well without all the pissing and moaning.
speaking of velious where is it !?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
speaking of velious where is it !?
Somewhere off the southern coast of Antonica to the west of Kunark in the middle of the ocean. It's the large tundra landmass with the canyons.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad to hear you're going to stop whining about your poor footing in this virtual world.
lol, my footing is fine for me man. I've got a job and I am a full time student currently in my 2nd year of college and I've got best in slot everything except 3 peices, one of which I wont see without joining TMO (crown of rile). I've no need to lower myself to the standards of joining TMO to get pixels cause im such a boss I get them on my own. Matter of fact I think there is like 2 druids in TMO with better gear then me overall. But sure go ahead and talk shiz; I know TMO wishes I would apply to their guild so I could show their druids how to really play. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But seriously, the spawn variance on this server isn't the problem. I dont think removing variance on mobs would help other less hardcore guilds get mobs unless they also reset the server every 2-3 weeks at random times (artificial patch days) to reset mobs timers all together. I mean shit the server is down almost daily anyway...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Fire Giant

If it wasnt for tmo, every single player on the server would have a crown of rile. Tmo is ruining my experience !
Old 08-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Fire Giant

breaking botb news: tasslefhof says he will win botb guaranteed
Old 08-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
breaking botb news: tasslefhof says he will win botb guaranteed
lolz
Old 09-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Banned

Question Variance

is it really still needed?
Last edited by Tarathiel; 09-11-2012 at 12:33 PM..
Closed Thread