Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estolcles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello Scientology.
I wish it was only Scientology.
Old 09-15-2014, 04:33 PM
Banned

I always attribute the terrible things Religion does to bad people, not the religion itself.. people are bad, religion isn't so bad but what evil you can do with it, bad people do well.

The only thing wrong with religion is it allows really DUMB bad people to do bad things.. Like you can be one dumb ass mother fucker, and use religion as a powerful tool.

At least in economics you have to be smart to be bad...
Old 09-15-2014, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a missionary to children. I spend my life helping kids anywhere in life from drug homes, homelessness, abusive families, to the average white collar american family, well to do families... on and on. I don't even have a car. I have 2 BFA degrees and chose to give up making over 100 grand a year because money does not breath, does not cry, has no emotions, is easily wasted and buys everything but happiness.

There's more to life than sodomizing 18 year old girls and smoking yourself into a coma. Well... maybe not yours, but there could be. but either way, your point is moot. There certainly are manipulative monstrous people that will use something good and beneficial like faith to create a religion of personal gain. Duh. But not everyone.

Themfeels.jpg? Why so jaded?
And there are plenty of people that do the same without the promise of an "eternal reward" later. Christians do have a monopoly on kindness. If you can do your work without the poisoning of young children's minds then I commend you. Otherwise, you are doing more harm than good for humanity.

Asking a starving person to "thank god" before you give them food is akin to blackmail. I gave about 15% of my income to charity last year with NO STRINGS ATTACHED. How about you?
Old 09-15-2014, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Muslims gonna cut all your fuckin heads off, infidel trash.
Old 09-15-2014, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=leewong;1615336]And there are plenty of people that do the same without the promise of an "eternal reward" later. Christians do have a monopoly on kindness. If you can do your work without the poisoning of young children's minds then I commend you. Otherwise, you are doing more harm than good for humanity.

Asking a starving person to "thank god" before you give them food is akin to blackmail. I gave about 15% of my income to charity last year with NO STRINGS ATTACHED. How about you?[/QUOTE

Interesting reply. Note that I did not say I was christian, nor did I say I do any form of philanthropic or humanitarian type of service for these children.

I just said "missionary" and "help".
Old 09-15-2014, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Muslims gonna cut all your fuckin heads off, infidel trash.
I drew a picture Of Muhammad for em:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2014, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw that trap a mile away. Shame on you.
Old 09-15-2014, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw that trap a mile away. Shame on you.
XD it was actually intended for you. I'll have to come up with something else.
Old 09-15-2014, 05:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost

Interesting reply. Note that I did not say I was christian, nor did I say I do any form of philanthropic or humanitarian type of service for these children.

A missionary is a member of a religious group sent into an area to do evangelism or ministries of service. You claim to help so I have to ask. Does your help involve prayer or bible study for these unfortunate children? 99% chance it does.

Also, "that will use something good and beneficial like faith"

Beneficial? Good? Since when is belief without evidence a good or beneficial thing?
Old 09-15-2014, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
XD it was actually intended for you. I'll have to come up with something else.
I was actually going to jump on it and make a multi-paragraph mess about your purposeful misuse of the word missionary but I decided to beat a SJW deeper into the ground again. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread