Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 05:25 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Need help please

I had to delete and re-install eq a few days back and since then i have been unable to zone into lavastorm or nektulos without zoning into them under the world. I have changed my files lavastorm.eqg and nektulos.eqg to all of these one at a time and havent gotten a change, Lavastorm.eqg has been changed to Lavastorm.bak, Lavastorm.old, Lavastorm.eqg.old, Lavastorm.eqg.bak. I have tried all of those variances and i still cant zone into lavastorm via port or regular zone in without going under the world. I am at a loss as to what to do.

2) Backup these files. You will not be replacing them with anything, but they must be renamed or moved.
arena.eqg
arena_EnvironmentEmitters.txt
lavastorm.eqg
nektulos.eqg
Nektulos_EnvironmentEmitters.txt

Now on that instruction it tells that you will need to rename or move them but it doesnt say what to rename them to. What are the nektulos_enviornmentemitters and others like it supposed to be renamed to? But even changing both my nek and lavastorm files i still get stuck....any suggestions?
Old 10-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Skeleton

for me i use "orig.<whatever file>" i am changing, makes it easy to find and remember
Closed Thread