Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just showing your ignorance. Clinton is a big time free-market corporatist, whose voting history demonstrates that and also demonstrates the other conservative military and social causes. Hillary is a democrat.. but a conservative realize they are different things.
conservative "social causes". Bullshit. You shouldn't have thrown that in to inflate your argument. Of the top "conservative issues" Hillary doesn't line up with even half.
Old 08-09-2016, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
conservative "social causes". Bullshit. You shouldn't have thrown that in to inflate your argument. Of the top "conservative issues" Hillary doesn't line up with even half.
Like which? Give some examples =) She has been very prop crime and punishment... was anti gay anti trans until it became a political problem (Same with conservatives) She has been very pro military action to protect economic interests. She's been very pro-gun company. What else you got.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 08-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdastomper58 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what law was broken when the primary was rigged?
Fair question.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-09-2016, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fair question.
Unfortunately no law was broken because the democratic and republican parties have the authority to nominate whomever they choose. The primary process isn't a real vote its a gauging of interest.

To bad a vast majority of americans respond to fear voting and allow their vote to be controlled by these two groups controlling government.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 08-09-2016, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like which? Give some examples =) She has been very prop crime and punishment... was anti gay anti trans until it became a political problem (Same with conservatives) She has been very pro military action to protect economic interests. She's been very pro-gun company. What else you got.
You must get your news from CNN. How is someone "pro punishment" when she openly stands with BLM criminal poster boys siding against law enforcement. She isn't pro gun, nor is she protecting economic interests (which is an inflated term). She is pro war, but that doesn't necessarily make her pro military.

wtf are you even talking about?
Old 08-09-2016, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must get your news from CNN. How is someone "pro punishment" when she openly stands with BLM criminal poster boys siding against law enforcement. She isn't pro gun, nor is she protecting economic interests (which is an inflated term). She is pro war, but that doesn't necessarily make her pro military.

wtf are you even talking about?
Sorry don't watch any of the big three news groups. Her voting history is pro gun and she also worked many deals for the gun groups to make $$$. It's fact.. just like climate change and the earth being spherical and all.

You must get your news from Alex Jones.
Old 08-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Trump 87
Castle 85
Johnson 79
Stein 28
Clinton 15

I was expecting Castle to be a little higher, but generally tied is about right. Most of the Hillary is foreign and domestic, but probably depending on which day of the week it is for her and who she's talking to. I probably get thrown into her answers as her lies are she's less of a hawk when she is the most pure hawk up there. Castle is less of a hawk which raises my standing with him in this, and brings Trump down a little as he does show a little aspiration for force projection, though may not be a serious response as in will do.

I mean like questions I stared at, the ISIS part. Crap, that's backwards, how about we quit supporting ISIS let alone declare war on them and all that. I mean look at this NYTimes article, they finally admit we are in a friggen proxy-war against Russia after squirming away from calling it what it is for so long! Well who's our side then? ISIS! F'ing CIA's army!

Johnson is much of the same as Hillary imo, I think it's the wrong questions around him. He's just another globalist hack, much like Cruz.

edit: you know, in fact thinking about this, I think the web script is a little off. I really should be leading on Castle. Heck I've been in the CP since the beginning, when my state party joined, I've been aligned with most of our nominations over the years on the issues (not always the vote though). I'm wondering if this is a flawed script to pull voters away from Trump onto others like Castle and Johnson, to give a more favorable view of others for you to consider.
Oh and I expanded all the questions btw. There were a lot.
Last edited by Daywolf; 08-09-2016 at 08:41 PM..
Old 08-09-2016, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Link to test?
do some legwork ya nerd

spoonfeeding cuz im bout to take this thang
Old 08-09-2016, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do some legwork ya nerd

spoonfeeding cuz im bout to take this thang
You so quick... Deleted within a min an already a response ^^ ty
Old 08-09-2016, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

BOOM!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm gettin' married.